Audi A3 3.2 V6 2004 Front upgrade

Jonny0069

Reaction score
Im in the process of updating my car to look like the new Audi S3 I have found all the parts bonnet etc but was wondering will I need a different bonnet and bumper again to the 2007 models to fit the 2009 bumper or are they the same???

Also does anyone know where I can get the main lights from with the LED can`t fine them anywhere only a cheap copy on ebay that don`t look as well

I'm presuming you want to update to the new 2009 S3 front?
2007 bumpers are different to 2009 - The bonnet will not match.

For a full 2009 update, the main parts are bumper, wings, bonnet, wing mirrors (for indicators). Coding and other small parts will probably be required.

The LED headlights you will probably only find direct from Audi, they won't fit pre 2009 front ends

Ok cheers I never thought id need new wings as well I was hopeing to get a bonnet and bumper and that was is gutted. Anyone got any ideas on prices for the new parts and will they fit straight on or will I need a lot of alteratation to the existing shell?

This is what im after :D

bbs307_01.jpg

You're in luck mate, thats pre-facelift, i.e. before 2009. Have you got a double grill or single? You won't need new wings don't worry!

Thank god for that lol. Saying that when I realise im gona need everything else a pair of wings don`t seem to much of a step for that extra bit of style but i have to say I love that look id just like that look but with the Led lights

And I got the split grill one m8t I bought mine about a year ago and then the face lift models were a bit out of my price range and I wanted a 3.2 as well which did`nt help on cost

Yeah just scared they`ll look cheap but will see bet someone will but them b4 me anyway lol

Hi i have a 2004 a3 3.2 Quattro I to I'am interested in a face lift due to the fact the wife decided to kiss bumper to garage wall.Could anyone let me know which parts i would need.
What years bumpers would fit on and do i have to buy a newer bonnet?
Thanks Mick.

A quick search will pop up loads of threads mate. It depends which bumper you want. An 8p2 bumper '05 to '08 will fit straight on with a new bonnet and obviously grill and fogs. And the 8p3 '08 onwards, will fit with a lot of work and more bits.