Recommendations on Tyres & Place - Around Bucks / Northhampts S3

Leenx

Reaction score
Hey guys - Any advice greatly appreciated - would they chuck in wheel alignment as part of price? any good deals from experience?
Cheers
Nick

I'd go to Tyres Northampton. I don't use anywhere else now. They don't scratch the wheels, their prices are fair, and their waiting area is the best around.

They won't chuck in alignment - anywhere that does will be using cheap kit that doesn't align properly anyway. Tyres N'pton have the latest Hunter 4 wheel alignment rig, and can do it properly, but do charge proper money for this.

Thanks Pete - I'll give them a call - any ideas what would suit my S3 and price for 4 and cost of proper alignment? cheers Nick

Thanks Pete - I'll give them a call - any ideas what would suit my S3 and price for 4 and cost of proper alignment? cheers Nick

From what I can remember, their alignment is usually about £80... I had mine done at The TT Shop in Bedford last time, due to some other work they were doing, so haven't used Tyres Northampton for alignment for a while.

I got a good deal on some 19" Conti's from them a few months back - are you on 225/40/18's? If so they will have various options on the shelf I'm sure. To know you're paying the right money, have a look at something like www.blackcircles.com - they only quoted a few quid a corner less, and fitting was at somewhere a lot less reputable...