Quick Question A3 S Line

b19ctr

The King of Cannock
Reaction score
Does the S Line come with the chrome pedals you get on the S3? Just buying parts ready for my S Line and dont want to buy anything its already got.

Cheers
Chris

Nope sure doesnt! I've fitted the S3 ones to mine.

Be careful. There are 2 types of Accelerator pedal, one for manual and one for DSG cars,

Pricey too, best part for £90 for one pedal!

Cheers Lee

Ive a contact at a VW part department who can get me Audi parts so I might be able to get them a little cheaper :)

Chris

I bet you still will only get about 10% off,i work with cars and this always seems to be the case where its something i want for mine

Anybody got a costing for S3 brake, clutch pedal, accelerator pedal and footrest?

Or what are the tasteful alternatives?

Cheers.

Anybody got a costing for S3 brake, clutch pedal, accelerator pedal and footrest?

Or what are the tasteful alternatives?

Cheers.

There isn't a footrest for right hand drive cars. think I paid about £100 for the 3 pedals - if the search function was working you could get the part numbers

Acc pedal is about £90, the clutch and brake are about £11 each, DSG brake is £14, cheaper for dsg though because you only have 2 pedals! :)

They are very easy to swap, takes about 15 mins, 5 mins of that wiggling the acc pedal out of the floor!

Yeah they have the same part numbers, just suffix different, same for the R32 ones.