Audi Votex Body Kit

waqi

Reaction score
Right, I need side skirts, so maybe buying the full votex kit which also includes front spoiler and rear diffuser. I'm just wondering if anyone on here wants to buy any of them (I hate selling on eBay)
I don't have a clue on prices but they would be a hell of a lot cheaper than audi, So if you're interested let me know :icon_thumright:

Mods: I can't put this in classifieds because I don't know if I will be selling

I'm sorry but you have confused me.

Right, I need side skirts, so maybe buying the full votex kit which also includes front spoiler and rear diffuser

So you want to buy the kit?

I'm just wondering if anyone on here wants to buy any of them (I hate selling on eBay)

So you want to sell the kit?

I'm sorry but you have confused me.

Right, I need side skirts, so maybe buying the full votex kit which also includes front spoiler and rear diffuser

So you want to buy the kit?

I'm just wondering if anyone on here wants to buy any of them (I hate selling on eBay)

So you want to sell the kit?

HE'S selling the rear diffuser and front lip .....

So why are you buying the whole kit when you only want just the skirts?

Cant you just buy them~?

So why are you buying the whole kit when you only want just the skirts?

Cant you just buy them~?

There was a company in the US selling full kits very cheaply. Skirts on their own are likely to cost more.

I have just bought a set of votex side skirts for £80 all in.

I thought that was quite cheep

I am picking them up on saturday.

I'm sure the seller has about 4 more sets if anyone is interested. They are brand new.

They are for the sportback.

If anyone wants me to get them some, let me know asap as I will going in the morning to get mine.