A3 S line alloy quest

jonnyboycraven

Reaction score
badly need a new alloy for my 55 plate a3 s line tdi, and have seen a blurry picture of an 08 s line alloy for sale. ( THE FIVE SPOKE ONES ) It looks really similair to me, but would be most greatful for any help in how i could confirm whether the 08 alloy is the same one as i need. oh yeah, bit clueless technically, so please go real slow with me. many thanks in advance.:)

Which wheels do you have? The five-arm RS6 style wheels?

These were available on '08 and switched to the 14-blade RS4 style on the facelift.

There are plenty of these on ebay so have a look if you're unsure.

I have two 18" 14 blade s-line alloys and three 20 spoke BBS split rim S-Line alloys in my garage if your in need.

i have a set of genuine black edition RS4 alloy wheels and tires if you are interested PM me ..

they're the rs6 style ones, which i see that other manufacturers e.g vw and others use. Is it as straight forward then, in terms of sizing etc just to get 18 inch rs6, and this is all the info i would need? told you i was clueless, but appreciate the help. cheers.jc

it that case, anyone have an 18 inch rs6 alloy in good order, preferably complete with tyre?

they're the rs6 style ones, which i see that other manufacturers e.g vw and others use. Is it as straight forward then, in terms of sizing etc just to get 18 inch rs6, and this is all the info i would need? told you i was clueless, but appreciate the help. cheers.jc

If they are original Audi A3 s-line alloys then that's all you need. But to check, they are 18", 7.5J width, ET54 offset and 5 stud 112. Don't buy the A4 versions as these are different width and offset

RS6 style alloys are very common. They are on ebay all the time.