Spanner Monkeys!

justandy

Not an S3 owner!
Reaction score
I took my A3 to my local dealer for it's first oil change 9K miles in about 20 Months, thought I may as well have the brake fluid changed at the same time, all covered by the Audi service plan I took out when purchased.

Now the brakes are terrible, I have to push the peddle half way down to get any effect at all, they also reset the oil AND service indicators.

I went back the following day, the 'master tech' bled the brakes twice and I was assured they were 100% better, they appologised for resetting the sevice indicator and advised me to bring the car in when I thought it was next due?????

Well the brakes are no better and having to second guess when my service is due is unnacceptable.

Back again on Wednesday for their third attempt at the brakes. Just what kind of people do they employ as mechannics??

TBH should be no need to touch MC if they did brakes properly, chances are they bled it with VAS imho stupidly & bled it to far thus emptying the fluid bottle & then filled it up which they should bleed & keep the bottle topped up whilst bleeding, well put it this way thats how I'd do with a mate just to be sure, done with my car & havnt had issue since