Feedback for VMR RS4 Alloys for S3

Hmm, can't decide on v708's or vb3's!

If anyone is interested in any wheels from Niche do you want to drop me a PM and ill go to them and also to VMR direct and see what we can get and see if its worth it.
I want the wheels but could do with getting the £1000 price down so got bit more towards the tyres..
Cheers
Phil

The VMR708's look amazing, whats the actual offset on these and more importantly @ weight of each wheel ?
If you can negotiate a good discount on a GB and the weight is no more than OEM I my be in on this, I think of them as RS4 with a bit more Mmmmmm.

The "new" VMR V709 looks great imo. It's A 19" replica of the 18" DTM A4/S4 wheels (One of the nicest looking Audi OEM wheels). Would look great on a S3 in gunmetal.

resize.php

IMG_1906_1920x1200.jpg

V709_hs.jpg

Just letting you folks know I will be purchasing my VMR wheels at the end of March..most likely from Niche and I will be buying them at their price..However if any of you guys are interested in getting some as well then let me know as we will get a discount :D ...I will be purchasing these wheels regardless and at full price if I have to but just wanted to put my name down and like I said if anyone else is interested then a reduced price will be possible. It will be best if anyone that is interested to just be prepared to pay full price and see it as any reduced price will be a bonus as I don't want to be messing around getting this quote and that quote as I just want the wheels badly!. Any group buy will get a discount as posted above in Ragsterx's comment. I will be drumming up serious interest from next month ready for ordering. Thanks :D