Finally Arrived!!!

beanoir

Large Member
Reaction score
Yes folks, you can finally breath a sigh of relief as I will no longer babble on about the "S3 soon to arrive", it's here!

I've done the grand total of 139 miles since 3pm, and the first impressions are all good! I love it!

I'll post some pics up as soon as, and if you're coming along next weekend (Lakeside meet) then i'll be the grinning proud chap who can't stop looking behind him to admire the front of his new S3 every 30 seconds no doubt!

Fair play mate hope you love it as much as i love mine .
Any tuining mods planed

Great news ! Can I ask did you opt for the Light & Rain Sensor pack ? Only ask cos in the new Decemebr 09 Audi A3 Spec Guide it states that the 'coming home / leaving home' function is now included in this pack. My new one is due Feb / March but I ordered in early Nov , i opted for the pack as well and wondered if it will have it. This 'extra' was not shown in the previous Oct 09 guide. Guess may only be cars ordered in Dec ?

Excellent news mate. Look forward to seeing it at Lakeside. :sign_pics:

Great news ! Can I ask did you opt for the Light & Rain Sensor pack ? Only ask cos in the new Decemebr 09 Audi A3 Spec Guide it states that the 'coming home / leaving home' function is now included in this pack. My new one is due Feb / March but I ordered in early Nov , i opted for the pack as well and wondered if it will have it. This 'extra' was not shown in the previous Oct 09 guide. Guess may only be cars ordered in Dec ?

I'm afraid I didn't opt for it, in fact I wish I had, I kind of forgot, and already today i'm missing the auto light function, but hey-ho there are plenty of other bits to get excited about on it!

So i'm afraid I can't answer your question, sorry.

Any mods planned Nick?

Well, I have a few ideas, and after realising just how pants the iPod thing is, I may need to find a way to sort that, but I had planned:

- Retro-fit hidden Aux-in top right corner of dash to iPhone cradle
- Audi-sport.net stickers in side windows
- Revo
- AndyMac sub

After that not really sure Nath, but i've never really been one for exhausts and engine mods other than mapping. Possibly look to do the rns-e upgrade now I reckon.

Nice one Benoir! I collect mine tomorrow and can't wait! N8 get ready, could be some detailing needed :yes:

Nice on Beanoir!

Dont forget the pics! gutted about the lakeside meet, just too far for me to come from yorkshire

Good news.
Looking forward to your photo's , but if you are anything like me it may be some time to get around to it after spending most of your time walking around and admiring !

Okey doke, I did some pictures today, but the weather was naf and far from ideal, so excuse the dirty car but here are a few of the new chariot! :icon_thumright:

Pic1sml.jpg

Pic2sml.jpg

Pic3sml.jpg

Pic6sml.jpg

Pic4sml.jpg

Pic5sml.jpg

Thanks, I think in better light it would look a bit better. I'm chuffed with the colour, and funnily enough they withdrew it as a colour option on the S3 a couple of weeks after I ordered (So i've been told)

looks very nice!!! awsome color! enjoy it :beerchug:

Lovely nick, what SLR you using, looks stunning man, bet you can't wait!!

Dug out the old 1D, 28-300 f3.5 and the 50 for a couple of shots too. I wanted a bit more contrast on the sky but forgot my filters.

I'll do some more pics when the weather brightens up and the car will stay clean on the drive out!

Yep, very very nice.
Nice one.
Just needs a cheeky remap and maybe some H&Rs?:icon_thumright:

Very well taken pics Beanoir considering the light, the car looks stunning

Beautiful car! Looks good in that colour. Any interior pics?

Yes I have his software on my TDI, and 'biscuits' Paul Wafer has it on his 8P S3, he was the one that convinced me, prior to that Paul had a E92 M3! Hope this helps...

I just had a look at their website, looks pretty good, trouble is it's a fair distance from me if I ever have to pop back for any reason. AMD in Thurrock are a short (ish) drive from me, so they are looking like the forerunner at the moment....unless anybody says anything to put me off!!

I just had a look at their website, looks pretty good, trouble is it's a fair distance from me if I ever have to pop back for any reason. AMD in Thurrock are a short (ish) drive from me, so they are looking like the forerunner at the moment....unless anybody says anything to put me off!!

they say they are mobile

So do the facelift cars remap to higher bhp than earlier cars?

cheers
Paul