Replacement Windscreen

mrviews

Reaction score
Hello,

As it's almost time for my upgrade, I've decided to get all the small little things fixed on my car. I had 2 small chips on my window that I assumed Autoglass would be able to fix through my insurance. When they came to carry out the repair last week I was told that because the chips are close together, they can't repair it. I was also told I will fail an MOT as the chips are within the drivers eyeline.

So I guess my only option is to buy a replacement windscreen? where can I get this done for the cheapest possible price in the South East? It's for an Audi Sportback SE (2006)

Thanks

Oh dear someone cracked my screen, hint hint, my windscreen cover will sort that for £50 excess.............................................................

I know a great company in surrey, Old School Windscreens, Eva is the lady to chat with, they're fantastic & do tinting perfectly, havnt been pulled once in 4 cars over 9-10 years

I got mine replaced through my insuranced for 60 quid exess and it doesnt affct your no claims , Auto glass came to my house 30 min to 45 min later new glass , great job .