S3 Remap vs Focus RS Stock ( Youtube video )

My mate has a new focus RS, his has a decat, front mount intercooler, panel filter and a bluefin remap. It should be running around 360bhp. My S3 has an Evoms intake and Revo Remap. I took him out in my car and then i went out in his car. Another one of my mates was also in both cars, After being out in both cars i would say they were as fast as eachother. We were hitting similar speeds at certain points of the route. One thing i did notice was how poorly the RS put the power down, it didnt get any real traction till 3rd gear just shows that the revo knuckle isnt as good as it was made out to be. Once mine is running stage 2+ it will leave it for dead :):)

Davie

They dont know how to "race" eachother because this video shows nothing... every time somone goes off really early and the horns are a disaster.... This is not a true comparison of the two cars...

this video doesn't tell anything :think:

Thought I would post anyway, havn't seen one anywhere else.

you're right about that. was looking for something but didn't find anything. anyway thanks...btw. what are you doing home? why aren't you runing your car in??

Rain anybody? ..There is no doubting with 300hp the focus will be able to shift.....But I know which one I'd rather be going fast in.

Rain anybody? ..There is no doubting with 300hp the focus will be able to shift.....But I know which one I'd rather be going fast in.
yeah but s3 on video has a remap so..it's tight

Not a great video agreed but on one of his others he claims the S3 has 340bhp. I'm not surprised the S3 "won".