Black Edition 19" wheels??? Any ideas?

ragsterx

Rear Ender
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get 19" version of the Black Edition titanium wheels? Im after pretty much exact copies but cant find anything exact.
Audi say they dont sell them so going for replicas.

Last edited:
Thanks, im going to call them when they open. At $200 per wheel i prob wouldnt mind the shipping proividing its not too extortionate.
Ill keep trawling Uk and Europe

Just buy a set of rough silver ones cheap and get them powder coated black for about £200.
That would be the cheapest way :thumbsup:

Thanks, im going to call them when they open. At $200 per wheel i prob wouldnt mind the shipping proividing its not too extortionate.
Ill keep trawling Uk and Europe

Let me know how you get on. Wouldn't mind a set of those myself.

Audi must do them..

What about on the TT, theres the option for 19" Titanium RS4 style wheels?

Audi must do them..

What about on the TT, theres the option for 19" Titanium RS4 style wheels?

They do them in silver for sure, not seen them in titanium though. They would eb serious cash from Audi though, pushing 400 a rim i reckon.

The TT wheels won't fit an A3 anyway as 9J and ET is incorrect. Normal tyre size on a 19" TT wheel 255/35/19 so just a bit too wide. Good luck with your search though, what does $1,100 equte to in sterling then ?

what does $1,100 equte to in sterling then ?

About 1.6 USD to 1.0 GBP at the moment. There will be duty to pay (6% I believe on wheels) and VAT, so total price would be around £850 landed.

dude rang you last night and left you a long message , then you text ME and asked who is this !