SPRINT BLUE S3 STOLEN MANCHESTER 07:20PM

S3_OLI

Reaction score
WORST NIGHT OF MY LIFE...... DROPPING MY FRIEND OFF AT HOME IN THE BURNAGE AREA OF MANCHESTER WHEN SUDDENLY A AUDI A4 (02,03REG SHAPE) PULLS UP AND 4 GUYS GET OUT WITH BALLACLAVAS SHOUTING GET THE **** OUT THE CAR!! THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO! I TRIED LOCKING THE DOORS BUT I WASENT QUICK ENOUGH. ONE OF THEM WAS ALREADY HALF IN MY CAR WITH A WEAPON COVERED UP WITH HIS HOODY, COMING STRAIGHT AT ME SO I JUMPED OUT OF THE CAR AND RAN. I GOT ABOUT 5 METERS AWAY WHEN I TURNED BACK AND THEY NOTICED I STOPPED AND STARTED CHASING ME AGAIN. THEN I WATCHED AS MY S3 DROVE OFF WITH 3 OF THE ******** INSIDE IT AND THE SILVER AUDI A4 IN FRONT OF IT.

I DONT EVEN WANT IT BACK NOW. IT IS SPRINT BLUE, GRAPHITE GENUWINE S3 ALLOYS, TINTS, PRIVATE PLATE "S3 OLY H" .

I JUST HOPE THEY HAVE WROTE IT OFF.

ABSOLUTLY GUTTED AND SHAKEN UP !

Wow gutted for you mate burnage is just round the corner from me im from gorton , have the police seen you yet and does your car have a tracker .

There's alot of this going on lately door's coming off houss car jacking in our area its a joke there just effin tw*ats i hope they die a painfull death some nights i dont even sleep right thinking is my door gona be next you done the right thing running off , there's little point dying for a piece of metal , but if they come in my house its a different thing al together il fight to the death , I am always on edge in my car, doors always locked and ready to bolt , it doesnt bother me to much i think its better to be a little paranoid keeps me on edge ..

At least your insured though eh , and not hurt .. scary stuff , gutted for you

Last edited:
CHEERS MATE, IT DINT HAVE A TRACKER, BUT I DONT WANT IT BACK ANYWAY. POLICE HAVE PUT IT ON THE ANPR AND REPORTED STOLEN STRAIGHT AWAY. I REKON IF I STAYED IN THE CAR FOR 2 MORE SECONDS I WOULD OF GOT STABBED. I JUST BAILED OUT AND RAN BECAUSE I WAS ON MY OWN AND 5 OF THEM. IT HAPPENED SOOOO QUICK. VERY MESSY GET A WAY, THEY TOOK AGES TO DRIVE OFF. I WANT TO GET SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE LOW KEY LIKE A 2.0TDI BLACK EDITION. MINE WAS TOO FLASH AND ATTRACTED TOO MUCH ATTENTION.

This makes me SICK ! , as many know just before christmas , people came in my house at 3am drugged my big boxer dog and stole my car keys while my wife was feeding our 10 week old baby upstairs..
You did right mate , let the insurance company worry about this One,

I hope they crash in to a tree and lose there legs , i am not One for swearing on here , but FU%$£ING TW%$TS !, it makes me so angry , i feel your pain , but as said it's just a car. Did you have Gap insurance , if so you can say hello to a brand new S3. Shaky is a good description , every time i here a noise in our house at night , i still feel a bit weird. At least it was on the street and hopefully , they will die in it or strip it and sell the parts. The last thing you want is it back.
Take it easy mate , it's done and you are not hurt physically anyway , i know you must feel shook up and angry , but you did the right thing.

Mine is a 2.0 tfsi so its no s3 but problem is they all neerly look the same now aday's to the untrained car thief

I had my last one stolen and it was only a 1.6 , audi's in general are targets because there's so much demand for parts..etc we should be allowed to carry gun's , country is a bag of sh*t

" I WANT TO GET SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE LOW KEY LIKE A 2.0TDI BLACK EDITION. MINE WAS TOO FLASH AND ATTRACTED TOO MUCH ATTENTION."

See this is how i felt they took my brand new Q5 , and i was like F$%K that , i am going to get a punto and be done with this car **** , but why let society grind you down , S3 Black edition in black de-badged black mirrors , Sprint blue does stand out , but that's why it looks sharp. i know what your saying dude ,

My god mate that sound truly scary, I'm not a million miles from you and just the thought it could have been me is frightening enough. We had 2 A3's stolen from the house opposite while my S3 was outside, reckon they were after mine and feel like it's just a matter of time before it disappears. It doen't come as much comfort but the fact you are shaken rather than hurt is the main thing, I hope the ba****ds rot in hell

not rot mate , burn for all fricking eternity...

just pieces of sh*t , pure sh*t i hope they wake up at night with there houses on fire falling in on them.

This makes me SICK ! , as many know just before christmas , people came in my house at 3am drugged my big boxer dog and stole my car keys while my wife was feeding our 10 week old baby upstairs..
You did right mate , let the insurance company worry about this One,

I hope they crash in to a tree and lose there legs , i am not One for swearing on here , but FU%$£ING TW%$TS !, it makes me so angry , i feel your pain , but as said it's just a car. Did you have Gap insurance , if so you can say hello to a brand new S3. Shaky is a good description , every time i here a noise in our house at night , i still feel a bit weird. At least it was on the street and hopefully , they will die in it or strip it and sell the parts. The last thing you want is it back.
Take it easy mate , it's done and you are not hurt physically anyway , i know you must feel shook up and angry , but you did the right thing.

How do you know they drugged your dog " sounds a little hollywood " or is he just a lazy fecker that didnt wake up ...lol :jester: ****** dog's he would be out on his **** ..lol

Really gutted for you mate, i would hate to be put in a situation like that. Least you are ok :) Next Audi you get make sure its coded so the doors look automatically above 10mph that would have messed up their plan. All these cars getting stolen is starting to make me worry about mine at night, We have had our car stolen before so i always have that running through my head. Its maybe time i started using the anti-theft mode on my Revo select plus controller.

Davie

Well because , if she was conscious when they came in the house she would of bit there legs off and the fact that she was unconscious on the floor with her eyes in the back of her head when we came down , and did not eat for 36 hours with out throwing up afterwards kind of gave it away...

That's just low is there anything these fecker's wont do that's just the lowest of the low ...funny how you worded it though sarky git ..lol

Dude not being sarky LOL , Even when i type it it makes me angry , she sat at my feet at the moment and it still ****** me off !

Sorry to hear about your loss man. Luckily you're ok though!
Here in SA they use guns so a locked door wont do much :/

Really sorry to hear this....hope they get caught or at least some form of justice.

Im sorry for your loss mate but at least your ok! I had a car stolen last year and i ended up with the audi so its not all bad. Im not far from you in Levenshulme ill keep an eye out

all the best

Damn this is worrying man, as I'm in Manchester also, doesn't your car automatically lock the doors? I will be vigilante and weary for sure! Thanks for letting us know Oly, must have been a terryfying experience, thats the only thing I don't like living in Bristol from Manchester, TOO MANY SCALLYS, majority are scousers as well !!!! (Not being harsh) So much car crime and jealousy up here, I hate it its the truth! :tapedshut:

OMG, not another one. ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain mate, I know this is stupid, could you not have planted it. Just check around the Wigan area mate. I havn;t mentioned this anywhere but my dad's RS4 was found there very recently. But thye cam into our house for they keys right upstairs.

The thing is get deadlocks on the main doors in the house and your bedroom doors, makes you feel a little easier.

David

Sorry to hear this bud! I hope it gets recovered ASAP.

Trouble is places like e-bay etc now,the trouble is the parts for these and others are big big money stripped and people buying off e-bay and alike normally dont think about where the S3 interiors etc have come from because they are getting something which even though they will be paying a lot of money for there still cheaper than the dealers and sometimes the correct colour.I feel for you badly though like has been said its only a car but its worrying when there coming in to peoples houses where there family are and causing shock by using violence.A girl near me went to college at manchester and had a brand new corsa VXR,she came for an interview back to sheffield to her parents home to prepare for it with nothing planned before this of coming home,when she decided to nip out to the car to get her folders there were 3 men with masks on about to kick the back door in,they took the keys off her and sped of nearly plowing into me and my mate and the police say she must have been followed from manchester which is bad enough but she had just lost her dad so they were dealing with that plus now the fear there is no man in the house.Me and mates who all have decent cars were on about even though police and insurance tell you to put car keys out of sight at home i would rather have these scum b**tards find them easy without having to threaten anyone in the house or be looking around for them

IT DID HAVE LOCKED DOORS APART FROM THE PASSENGER ONE AS MY MATE JUST GOT OUT AND I HADENT SET OFF YET. IT WILL B SAT ON A SIDE ROAD SUMWHERE NOW FOR A DAY OR SO BECAUSE THEY WILL THINK ITS GOT A TRACKER. IF IT IS STILL THERE IN A DAY OR SO THEY WILL THEN TAKE IT AND STRIP IT OR USE IT FOR A JOB.

I DIDN'T HAVE GAP INSURANCE... GUTTED. I HOPE THE INSURANCE OFFER ME ENOUGH

Oli, sorry to hear mate but at least you are in one peice albeit just. Was your car a newer S3? not that it makes a difference, they take anything these days...
I get mine next week and getting a bit worried with the different stories i am reading..

They must have been following you, waiting for the right time to jump you. Did your friend witness this?

It's enough to make you want to install a syringe full of cryogenically frozen bubonic plague into your driver's seat, so not only does f*ck them up, it hurts like a b*tch when it's squirting in too!!
Just remove the needle safety cap and hand over your keys with a smile on your face! Tossnobs!!

Sorry to hear about what happened mate.

Whenever I'm getting close to home I am always looking out for people behind me, I'm always ready to do a little detour to make sure too. I guess that's just what has to be done if you drive a nice car.

Manchester is getting hit hard with this though!

Sorry to hear it's happpened again! There seems to be a common theme occuring here and it always appears to be based around the Manchester area. The last time I was looking for parts on Ebay, there were a lot of cars being broken around the Oldham area, maybe a coincedence but at the time I thought it was odd.
You did the right thing though and walked away as we could of been discussing something far more serious now, besty of luck and I hope you get the outcome you're wishing for.

sorry to hear that!! glad you're OK!

Feel for you fella. Hope the insurance cough up fairly.

I just hope GMP do more of their recent 1 day crime purge & lock a few hundred more of the swines up.

Got the same colour S3 & drive through Merseyside each day. Sometimes the attention is a bit edgy. Will get the train to Manchester at the weekend now methinks...

Manchester is getting hit hard with this though!

My thoughts too!

I'm really sorry to hear of another car getting stolen, especially under such violent circumstances. I hope you have some resolution to the matter (ie them caught and punished severely!!)

Really gutted for you mate, Glad your ok... At the end of the day it was your safety thats important not a car so you did the right thing by getting out and away from the car.

No wonder you are shaken up,,, will definitely be driving home with the doors locked on the car tonight.

Not another one! Really glad you're ok. Hope it all works out as best as these things can.

I hate reading these posts, and they seem to be increasing monthly!

Very sorry to hear it OLI, at least your not sat in hospital with a colostomy bag after a knife attack

I hate to say it but it seems us A3/S3 drivers need to be on alert at all times

Sorry to hear this Ol, just going to echo what many others have said and say the main thing is that you are ok, albeit a little shaken up, may take some time to get yourself back up again, but keep smiling and I hope it all works out for you.

Fingers crossed for the Insurance and that comes out on top for ya :)

Mine is a 2.0 tfsi so its no s3 but problem is they all neerly look the same now aday's to the untrained car thief

I had my last one stolen and it was only a 1.6 , audi's in general are targets because there's so much demand for parts..etc we should be allowed to carry gun's , country is a bag of sh*t

I opted for just 'A3' rather than s-line on my S3 grill :

a3badge1.jpg

Gutted for you mate! Hope you get all the compensation from the insurer you deserve.
Reading those theft stories makes me worried.
Good thing you're in one piece!!

You would still know its an s-line though just because it has any badge in the grill , S3' s are more of a taget but i hear of all sort's , range rover's , a3 diesel's , porshes etc .. From other criminals in the grapevine there just targeting anything worth money , It's big business and alot of these part's do end up in blackburn , oldham scrapyard's etc ,

The police who i spoke to know alot of the gang's doing it but they have to build evidence to and it aint easy , And there are many gang's doing this it's just a joke , Id love a saw'n off and when they open the door screaming get the f*ck out ...boom flash , c u lata nobhead

Reading these threads puts me off buying anything top end Audi/BMW?Merc. I dont fancy visiting Manchester much either!