Boost Gauge Pod

Paul Laird

Reaction score
Hey i have a Audi S3 8p and have always wanted a boost gauge fitted, so set about gettin the parts needed, ordered a boost gauge & wiring came within 3days, Then i decided to order a boost gauge pod from AWSOME GTI order Date: 08/12/2009 Time: 13:20:53, to this date the pod is still not here! and there service is really starting to bother me! so my boost gauge is on hold for now, i made this thread just to let u know bout the poor service from AWSOME GTI:unsure:, My m8 has also ordered h&r springs way before xmas and has still not received them up to this date, sent them emails they said it was due to the weather, but i have ordered a number of things lastweek and have got them no bother

They must be using www.horse&cart-delivery.com :lmfao: I ordered my springs on 23rd December 09 and i had to email them to find out my orders progress and got a reply telling me the weather is causing the delays??? What i cannot understand is how come my VCDS which i ordered on 22nd December 09 came within 3 days and it was despatched from America!! Really not impressed with the delays and lack of communication, if the delivery is being held up due to the weather they should be keeping me informed. I should not have to be chasing them for answers :(

Davie