Forge Oil catch can -S3 - Group buy ?

I am looking into buying a Forge oil catch can after reading a number of posts about the and look a good thing.

This is it - http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=&product=FMMK5CTC

Anyone got one ? Any comments ?

Would anyone be interested in a group buy ?

Going to phone Forge to see what discounts are avaliable.

Thanks

I have the forge catch can installed, it works really well and holds a good amount of waste. I requested mine to be polished as i prefer a little bling in the engine bay instead of plain black.
Here's the thread:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?83375-Forge-Catch-Can-Kit-Fitted-Today-D

Davie

What prices could you do these for ? How many units would need to be sold ?

silly question but would these fit and work with an 8l s3 or not?

In for the group buy if the price can be confirmed.

i ve got the bsh version of this if any one s interested brand new in the box , complete kit £120 delivered ?

We'll be looking at £258.50 inc. VAT for 10 or more people.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Thats a brilliant saving, i payed around £305 for mine, i would imagine getting ten or more people will be a piece of cake. Worth every penny :)

Davie

Just waiting back from other suppliers re prices, then I think the best way will be to collect details of people , pass on to company and pay them direct.

Will get put in Group Buy section once prices etc confirmed to start a list of people confirmed and interested.

Thanks

Please can you confirm if you are interested, DPM say price as £258.50 (price unconfirmed del)

or FR&R is 6-10units@222.74+VAT (free UK shipping) = £261.72each

Im in for either price aslong as delivered!
Let me know how we go about it, cheers

Confirmed

Whiteatom (me)

Interested

gaz m

Paul Laird

S3 Alex

Please contact me with your details to confirm so we can proceed with Group Buy

Last edited:
Seems we need 6 or more to get the offer....

I'd be interested in this...
Are we able to order the black can?
Could we also order the charcoal conister cover in black too?

The offer seems to apply to both the standard black finish,and the optional chrome,but with a 2-3wk delay on the chrome finish if ordered.

The offer seems to apply to both the standard black finish,and the optional chrome,but with a 2-3wk delay on the chrome finish if ordered.

Sweet, Count me in then.

What about the charcoal canister cover? Can that be added as part of the deal?

Confirmed & Paid

Whiteatom (me)

DeckedS3

gaz m

Interested

Paul Laird

S3 Alex

Last edited:
Thanks to all concerned.

I have ordered a chrome finish can today.

All the best!

They have lowered there price on the website to help us get the numbers up so we can benefit from the lower group buy price, after the numbers have been reached there web price will be going back up.

Anyone else interested ? Good saving £45+ off list !

Confirmed & Paid

Whiteatom (me)

DeckedS3

gaz m
S3 Alex

Interested

Paul Laird

2 more people required

Mine arrived today.

Excellent service...now just have to arrange fitting!

Well done and thanks to all.

Hi S3Alex

Let me know how you get on fitting the kit as I am not back home until April so wont get a chance to play
with the car for a few months yet, but couldnt let the group buy go past without taking up the saving!

Cheers Gaz

Can only find the fitting guide for the other catch-can(the non-charcoal filter one) on Forge's site.

I fitted mine without instructions its very simple and should not require instructions. All your doing is removing your PCV system replacing it with forge metal adapter, remove your filling neck for the washer bottle, fit forge hose to washer bottle and connect to forge filling bottle to other end of hose. Now get your catch can and screw it and your forge filling bottle to the black bracket the OEM filling neck was connected to. Cut your catch can hoses to suit and connect them to the catch can and forge metal adapter. JOB DONE

Davie

Just an FYI... This unit does not fit the facelift S3 :-(
The back of the xenon's are in the way....
4316761306_bb5ecbbea7_b.jpg