Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3rd Gear

Status

heres mine its tight but goes in lol

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Right PITA! Took about 10 mins to get everything off and I only noticed after installing everything else that it wouldn't fit begind the light!

Meteor S3, APR Stage 3, APR HPFP, Milltek TBE, LOBA/Sach's Clutch, Bilstein PSS10's, H&R ARB, Gen4 Haldex PP, EVOM's DV & CAI, Forge TB with Pro-Alloy IC, BBS CK 19" My S3

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DeckedS3 View Post
    Right PITA! Took about 10 mins to get everything off and I only noticed after installing everything else that it wouldn't fit begind the light!
    should do mate, once you remove the old washer bottle, you will get a bit more room

A3 2.0 TDI Optics Black S-Line, FR&RTuning Stage 3! GT20 Hybrid Turbo, THS TFSI FMIC, Sachs performance clutch kit+SMF, Milltek 2.5" Turbo-Back Non-Res Exhaust, ITG Maxogen Induction, EGR Delete with FR&RTuning Map out, Custom Black 18" RS4, 35mm H&R springs, S3 brakes, EBC Yellowstuff, front splitter, HID Xenons, S3 tailgate Spoiler, 09 Rear Lights, Retrofit Audi Ipod, S3 Air vents, Bose sound+retrofit JBL Subwoofer 1200W.
    Milltek Cat-back Non-Res for S3 2.0T FOR SALE both 3dr and 5dr PM

Phantom black S3/

Status
    Still waiting for mine... ordered chrome finish...looks much better in my opinion... Can anyone feel anything different in engine performance even just very very little improvment, such as smooth accelerating or something..??
    Phantom Black S3/ APR stg 2+ / Forge CAI / APR HPFP / Miltek TBE / Forge DV / Forge Catch Tank / Forge T. body / VF Engine mounts / ECS EM / KW V3 / 19" BBS CH "Black" / 18" Team Dynamics Motorsort / Denso Iridium IK24 / Forge Twincooler / Helix Race Clutch + Flywheel / H&R ARBs / JVC Multimedia + TV Tuner / Kicker sound system over 3,000W RMS / TT-RS Steering wheel / Whiteline Anti-lift kit / Brembo Porsche GT2 BBK / soon: RECARO POLE POSITION SEATS,

Rarely neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgicm View Post
    Still waiting for mine... ordered chrome finish...looks much better in my opinion... Can anyone feel anything different in engine performance even just very very little improvment, such as smooth accelerating or something..??
    You won't notice any difference in the way the car runs.

Wht it will do is to separate out all of the oil/air/water rubbish that can accumulate and be reingested by the engine....I've run two cars with oil separator systems like this before,,and you really won't notice that it's there.......you will however notice if it isn't connected properly!

BTW...many thanks to all for the fitting instructions.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by navnayyar View Post
    should do mate, once you remove the old washer bottle, you will get a bit more room
    Defiantly doesn't fit.... Took the washer bottle piping out, even took the charcoal canister out. The problem was with the Xenon, I have the LED DS3's in there on the facelift, totally different.

Meteor S3, APR Stage 3, APR HPFP, Milltek TBE, LOBA/Sach's Clutch, Bilstein PSS10's, H&R ARB, Gen4 Haldex PP, EVOM's DV & CAI, Forge TB with Pro-Alloy IC, BBS CK 19" My S3

Neutral

Status
    Think you should phone Forge and ask them. I have not tried to fit mine as the Forge imprint on the can is not right , disappointed really for the cost of it, still waiting a reply from FR&R.

Let us know what they say.

1st Gear

Status
    If there any issues here pleaze contact Forge

Phantom black S3/

Status
    When I had my fitted, it was a comleate misfit, had to do all kinds of small modifications for it to fit, and than finally when it was finishid I doscoverd that the catch tank was leaking fumes and oil,, disaster!!! All in all very bad regarding the cost of it...
    Phantom Black S3/ APR stg 2+ / Forge CAI / APR HPFP / Miltek TBE / Forge DV / Forge Catch Tank / Forge T. body / VF Engine mounts / ECS EM / KW V3 / 19" BBS CH "Black" / 18" Team Dynamics Motorsort / Denso Iridium IK24 / Forge Twincooler / Helix Race Clutch + Flywheel / H&R ARBs / JVC Multimedia + TV Tuner / Kicker sound system over 3,000W RMS / TT-RS Steering wheel / Whiteline Anti-lift kit / Brembo Porsche GT2 BBK / soon: RECARO POLE POSITION SEATS,

3rd Gear

Status
    My catch can fitted fine. its not very clear from your photo how it fits.

Davie
    Last edited by david_phillips95; 17th February 2010 at 19:13.

Phantom black S3/

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by david_phillips95 View Post

Davie
    this is a photo taken when I was holding it out of hand, this is a pic when fitted...

Phantom black S3/

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by david_phillips95 View Post

Davie
    this is a photo taken when I was holding it out of hand, this is a pic when fitted...

1st Gear

Status
    We recently discovered some of the VAG vehicles have different headlights ( xenons) this was not apparent on the first 50 we sold.... or on the test cars we had in , we are aware now of the problems and we have modified the reservoir that allows the washer bottle to be filled up ...... , the issue with the leak is also being sorted with the company that is fitting the catch can .....I would like to apologise for any issues caused , we do our best , sometimes things go wrong , what I can guarantee is that it will be fixed or you can have a full refund if you are not happy

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Forge View Post
    We recently discovered some of the VAG vehicles have different headlights ( xenons) this was not apparent on the first 50 we sold.... or on the test cars we had in , we are aware now of the problems and we have modified the reservoir that allows the washer bottle to be filled up ...... , the issue with the leak is also being sorted with the company that is fitting the catch can .....I would like to apologise for any issues caused , we do our best , sometimes things go wrong , what I can guarantee is that it will be fixed or you can have a full refund if you are not happy
    Would i be able to buy a length of plastic tubing for the sight gauage as mine is starting to get discoloured with the oil. Just to tidy it up a little.

Cheers Davie

1st Gear

Status
    please pm me your name and address

3rd Gear

Status
    please pm me your name and address
    PM sent,

Cheers Davie

1st Gear

Status
    will sort it

3rd Gear

Status
    will sort it
    Arrived today mate, thats what i call customer service - big thumbs up for forge

Cheers Davie

1st Gear

Status
    happy to help

Rarely neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgicm View Post
    When I had my fitted, it was a comleate misfit, had to do all kinds of small modifications for it to fit, and than finally when it was finishid I doscoverd that the catch tank was leaking fumes and oil,, disaster!!! All in all very bad regarding the cost of it...
    A big thanks to Forge today,for agreeing without any questions(other than name and address!)to replace mine by tomorrow.
    Mine was leaking but thankfully I had leak tested it before having it fitted,and I think someone in QC there will be having a bit of a conversation today sometime!

I'm not annoyed particularly,other than it put the mockers on getting the thing fitted tomorrow,but the service and backup was excellent,and I do think that should be mentioned.

Neutral

Status
    Tried to fit mine yesterday , and it does not fit, like S3 Decked, but mine is a pre face lift car but has adaptive zenon headlights. The problem is the same ie not enough space as the headlight goes into the engine bay further.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteatom View Post
    Tried to fit mine yesterday , and it does not fit, like S3 Decked, but mine is a pre face lift car but has adaptive zenon headlights. The problem is the same ie not enough space as the headlight goes into the engine bay further.
    I have posted a picture furter up of mine fitted to my pre facelift, you could try adjusting the black bracket that the catch can and water bottle bolts onto.

Davie

Phantom black S3/

Status
    Thanks for your support, but just question, when will the solution come to me, as my local tuner Gabrek Tuning Croatia contacted you and they got a answer that you will send them a solution, however its 2 weeks now that I am driving around with a leak and my whole engine bay is oil sprayed and fumes can be smelled in the cabin as well... just a info when will some kind of solution come to me... thank you

1st Gear

Status
    There was a delay in the production as we had to manufacture new alloy spinnings , these have been done and the order was sent to Gabrek tuning yesterday , I can confirm we have now made the change to the catch can water topper on ALL models so this problem should now be sorted , I would like to apologise again for any issues and remind the members if they are not happy with tihs products we will refund all their money

3rd Gear

Status
    I recieved my revised Forge catch can at the beginning of the week, I took a look and it looks like this one will fit! I'll let you all know how I get on tomorrow :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12