S3 door

jsws3

Reaction score
Has any ones door dropped as i was cleaning the car the weekend i noticed it has dropped about 3mm and now the lines dont line up but it still opens and shuts ok .
has the girl friend done something to it as she drives it all week and i only use it weekends .

My A3 is the same, I dont think its anything she has done. Have always meant to look into how it is resolved. Didnt Staz have it sorted on his S3?

I might just take it back to audi to sort out unless its a easy fix

+1

Mine wore hole in the door seal.
It was sorted under warranty and seal replaced.

Needs done again though after only 12 months.

Paul

Is it a common fault mate as not many has posted a comment .

My drivers door had the same problem. I remember driving it home when I first picked it up and noticing that the trim was level on the passenger side (looking out the mirror) and that there was a 3 odd mm gap on the drivers side, I remember thinking to myself ' cheers I've bought a bent car '

I took it to Audi and they sorted it straight away (well they sorted it when they re painted the door because of the rust!!!!)

I've also had the passenger door done due to the paint comming away from near to door handle.

Saggy door, rust, flakey paint, in for steering rack at the moment = Friday afternoon car!