Monster MotorsportJMB Retrofits
    Revo Stage 2+ Audi S3

Status

Just Seen This Modified S3 For Sale

As above just came across this, love the colour!! & not bad price with the stage 2+ mods, rims & coils

http://www.compucars.co.uk/used-cars...r-sale/?748210

Anyone else got this colour as it looks mint on the pics?

Revo Stage 2+ - Miltek Non Res Turbo Back Exhaust - Evoms Intake - Autotech Fuel
    Pump - Forge DV - Sachs Clutch - BSH Engine/Gearbox Mounts - BSH PCV Mod - RS4
    FPR Valve - Airlift Performance Struts With Adjustable Top Mounts & Droplinks with Accuair Management - H & R Anti Roll Bars - 42 Draft Designs Shifter Bushes - BBS E28 Magnesium Motorsport Wheels - Piano
    Black Optics Grill & Fogs - Piano Black Door Mirrors - Carbon Fibre Front Splitter & Rear Diffuser

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Its a great colour, there is someone on here with one too, cant remember his username though!
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

Sepang Blue S3

Status
    Madalex
    2012 Porsche Cayman R Peridot Green MY12
    2011 Porsche Cayman S Basalt Black MY08

2010 S3 Sepang Blue MY10
    2009 S3 Imola Yellow MY09
    2007 S3 Solar Orange MY08
    2005 A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line 200Bhp MY06 : Misano Red
    2003 A3 2.0Tdi Sport 140Bhp MY04 : Brilliant Black

Sepang Blue S3

Status
    In fact that is Mad Alex's car
    2012 Porsche Cayman R Peridot Green MY12
    2011 Porsche Cayman S Basalt Black MY08

2010 S3 Sepang Blue MY10
    2009 S3 Imola Yellow MY09
    2007 S3 Solar Orange MY08
    2005 A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line 200Bhp MY06 : Misano Red
    2003 A3 2.0Tdi Sport 140Bhp MY04 : Brilliant Black

1st Gear

Status
    yeah i seen that for sale ages ago when i was buyin my s3 and that was bk in july! lol
    GIAC pump & race map WITH CONTROLER, VF ITAKE ,AUTOTECH HPFP,MV DOWNPIPE & MILTEK CAT BK,RS4 REG,UPRATED OEM DV, CUSTOM ENGINE COVER, BOOST GAUGE & POD, H&R SPRINGS, OEM BLACK WHEELS, FORGE CATCH TANK AND WASHER BOTTLE ,RNS-E SAT NAV BLUETOOTH,FLAT BOTTOM, BUCKETS,PRE-FACE TAILLIGHTS TINTS

Sharpest Tongue in the West

Status
    it's a lovely colour Suzuka Grey, unfortunately I think the asking price is a bit much, hence why it's still up for sale!
    Porsche Cayman S |Jeep Grand Cherokee|1988 Ford Fiesta XR2

www.essexdriversclub.com

1st Gear

Status
    yep thats why i didnt buy it!, people will say look at the mods that have been done!! u cant take mods in2 acount bec u never get ur money back for mods, when i was lookin for my s3 i was lookin for one standard, low miles, good spec, had to be white, 1 year old, and had to have the buckets, watched mine for a month then traveled 300 miles to buy it as all glasgow audi had to offer was a very low speced car in black and 3k over priced robbers
    GIAC pump & race map WITH CONTROLER, VF ITAKE ,AUTOTECH HPFP,MV DOWNPIPE & MILTEK CAT BK,RS4 REG,UPRATED OEM DV, CUSTOM ENGINE COVER, BOOST GAUGE & POD, H&R SPRINGS, OEM BLACK WHEELS, FORGE CATCH TANK AND WASHER BOTTLE ,RNS-E SAT NAV BLUETOOTH,FLAT BOTTOM, BUCKETS,PRE-FACE TAILLIGHTS TINTS

3rd Gear

Status
    I personally don't think that 30K is that bad.... A 35K+ car, with about 5K spent on mods. Granted you'll never see most of that but I could be tempted at that price.

Meteor S3, APR Stage 3, APR HPFP, Milltek TBE, LOBA/Sach's Clutch, Bilstein PSS10's, H&R ARB, Gen4 Haldex PP, EVOM's DV & CAI, Forge TB with Pro-Alloy IC, BBS CK 19" My S3

Neutral

Status
    Right decision made............ Speedlines Turninis when I have to give Vtec Abuser his alloys back in June.
    Red 07 S3, Full Milltek turbo back, Autotech pump, Dbilas Flowmaster Intake System, Revo Stage 2+, Spec Clutch (Stage 3) & SMFW, Team Dynamics Pro 1.2 (gloss black) gloss black mirrors, Optics grill and satin black front and rear valance. 13.8 quarter & 5.4 0-60 (GTI International '09 Revo Stage 1)

3rd Gear

Status
    love the car dealers magnetic sign stuck to the roof, gauranteed the roof will be scratched useless

Gears of War

Status
    I have that colour. That photo looks to have been tinkered with, see that colour you see looks alot like the grey Fiat do. Which is a nice grey, mind. Suzuka is more white in real life.

But it is indeed a beautiful colour. Especially in sunlight, when the light hits the paint you get a blue pearl effect. Kinda like white but with more depth
    "Its not so much that I set out to make an S3, its just I think the S3 is the best body kit for an A3."

Giac Extreme+!! Lovin it

Status
    I have a suzuka grey S3, Fantastic colour IMO, shows the ibis white up!!!And yes that is Madalex's car. Them pictures dont do the car any justice though!!! They do look like they have been messed with!
    07 Suzuka Grey S3, Giac Extreme plus map, Autotech HPFP, VF Engineering CAI, 18" black rims,factory tints,fbmfsw,Mk 2 RNS-E,CH-LH lights.puddle lights,Bose,Shark fin, Lamin x lights & Fogs.Full TBE miltek, 09 White DIS,Buckets,LED conversion,TPMS.

3rd Gear

Status
    I did think that it was a little darker than usual. I would like an S3 in the tinkered with colour though :-)

Meteor S3, APR Stage 3, APR HPFP, Milltek TBE, LOBA/Sach's Clutch, Bilstein PSS10's, H&R ARB, Gen4 Haldex PP, EVOM's DV & CAI, Forge TB with Pro-Alloy IC, BBS CK 19" My S3

5th Gear

Status
    that's a lovely motor

6th Gear

Status
    yea that looks like madalxe. thats what he does, gets a standard s3, do it up and then test waters by selling it. im sure he's not overly fussed if he looses out on a grand here or there. the mods have been done properly though. theres a post on another forum of his build thread for that car.
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

2nd Gear

Status
    I was going to go for Ibis white for new car but I really like the look of that Suzuka Grey. Could anyone post a photo of your car in suzuka, to get a better idea of the colour. As you say the photo in the ad has been altered by the looks of it
    cheers
    Porsche 996TT
    A3 Sportback, 2.0 TDI, 170bhp S-Tronic
    S3 SB BE, Suzuka Grey -Sold

2nd Gear

Status
    Found another thread from madalex , back when he bought the car with quite a few photo's. Very nice colour. I really can't remember seeing one on the road.......... very exclusive
    Porsche 996TT
    A3 Sportback, 2.0 TDI, 170bhp S-Tronic
    S3 SB BE, Suzuka Grey -Sold

Audi=No fault code, no idea

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Laird View Post
    yep thats why i didnt buy it!, people will say look at the mods that have been done!! u cant take mods in2 acount bec u never get ur money back for mods, when i was lookin for my s3 i was lookin for one standard, low miles, good spec, had to be white, 1 year old, and had to have the buckets, watched mine for a month then traveled 300 miles to buy it as all glasgow audi had to offer was a very low speced car in black and 3k over priced robbers
    I thin yo av a wirles kebord lik miyn

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    I thin yo av a wirles kebord lik miyn
    Always one

Audi=No fault code, no idea

Status