A3 Suspension setup compare with S3

sh4q

Reaction score
Hi
I am new to this forum, i am looking to buy new shape audi a3 with full s3 body kit in black. I am just wondering whats the difference in height between the A3 s line and S3 OEM set up as I dont want the height or too low to be too high like a normal a3.

its reported that the s3 is 10mm lower than the s-line, which is 25mm lower than se/standard

i presume the spring and damper rates will be slightly different as well, but possibly not.

Hi, sorry to hijack, but I've been looking at H&R -35mm springs for my A3 2.0T s-line. I assume from Dunk's post that means my car will actually be lowered 10mm (i.e. already 25mm lower than standard, so only another 10mm gained from the lower springs). The springs don't seem to differentiate between s-line models and standard.

Is this right?

Hi, sorry to hijack, but I've been looking at H&R -35mm springs for my A3 2.0T s-line. I assume from Dunk's post that means my car will actually be lowered 10mm (i.e. already 25mm lower than standard, so only another 10mm gained from the lower springs). The springs don't seem to differentiate between s-line models and standard.

Is this right?

Yep, that's the theory anyway