Chris NottVolks Autos
    A3/TDI/S-LINE/BBS LM SPLITTYS

Status

Talking SPORTLINE LOWERING SPRINGS 35MM

This is my a3, with my xmas present fitted i was unsure about the drop i would achieve, as i had heard that they dont drop the car alot, about 10mm = 30mm spring kit.

I fitted the rears myself today, i will have to wait till my freind goes back to work before i can get the fronts fitted. i was quite suprised that i got a 30mm drop from 35mm springs, which i am happy with as i live on really bumpy fen roads, so i couldnt go much lower if i wanted.

i originally wanted coilovers but i was struggling for money as the house comes first and xmas shopping.lol. so i was going to go without, but my missus brought me these springs for xmas! with the help from my brother she got the right ones.lol.

a few pictures below before and after, i will be posting some more when i get the fronts fitted,comments welcomed good or bad!...

The photo above is after lowering..

The photo below is before...

as you can see there is a noticable difference, but not huge but im still happy with the difference.

the above picture is after lowering the rear and it has taken up the huge gap i had and made it easier on the eye....

above picture is before lowering, as you can see i huge gap...3.75"... i still has a gap but i need a bit of a gap because of the fen roads i drive on.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Makinen...ha

Status
    Looks better mate, the springs may go a little lower anyway once they settle!

A3/TDI/S-LINE/BBS LM SPLITTYS

Status
    yeh, i was told they would settle but dint know if they would drop it cheers, it is not my choice of ride hieght really, i would of preffered to deck it i was thinking 70mm all round and even more stretched tyres, but i would be smashing my sump to bits. it looks better none the less.lol.

Makinen...ha

Status
    Pretty much like my situation mate, ive got the steepest drive ever, so ill either be goin down 50mm and parking on the road or not at all on the drive! Roads round my way are terrible too...

Any more plans??

Neutral

Status
    looks nice . just sport lines on my 06 tdi sline it looks mint. really happy with it.

4NT
    Terminal Douche Bag!

Status
    Do you have any more pictures since getting the front done too??? Considering ordering the Sportline kit for mine. It looks good from what I can see.

Cheers.
    A4 B6 Avant 130 Sport Dolphin Grey. FCA - Storage Pack - Advanced Lighting - Retro Fit Cobra Park assist - Gen OEM RS6's - Parrot Kit with screen in ashtray. Coming soon, stealth audio upgrade, LCR splitter.

Previously 60 plate Octavia VRS, Dull Mk6 Golf, A3 8P Sport with mods, New shape Jetta,2 x Passat B6 Sports with AMG 19's, A4 DTM, A4 S-Line, Bora 130 Sport Decked, Toledo TT comp Wheels, some other stuff, Alfa's etc. 1st car 1986 Polo Coupe S.

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    I'm 65mm and 215s on 8.5J and my sump is cool..

1st Gear

Status
    iv got those bbs wheels lol 18'' ???
    x X x Smythey1 x X x
    A3 3DR 2.0 TDI
    **WANTING: S3 Facelift Wing Mirrors, Black Grill**

Gears of War

Status
    more pics dude, i really cant tell how the overall car looks after your droppage!
    "Its not so much that I set out to make an S3, its just I think the S3 is the best body kit for an A3."

4NT
    Terminal Douche Bag!

Status
    I just couldn't wait for more pics. I just ordered them.....
    A4 B6 Avant 130 Sport Dolphin Grey. FCA - Storage Pack - Advanced Lighting - Retro Fit Cobra Park assist - Gen OEM RS6's - Parrot Kit with screen in ashtray. Coming soon, stealth audio upgrade, LCR splitter.

Previously 60 plate Octavia VRS, Dull Mk6 Golf, A3 8P Sport with mods, New shape Jetta,2 x Passat B6 Sports with AMG 19's, A4 DTM, A4 S-Line, Bora 130 Sport Decked, Toledo TT comp Wheels, some other stuff, Alfa's etc. 1st car 1986 Polo Coupe S.

4th Gear

Status
    looks much better than before. what setup did you have before SE or sports?

A3 2.0 TDI Optics Black S-Line, FR&RTuning Stage 3! GT20 Hybrid Turbo, THS TFSI FMIC, Sachs performance clutch kit+SMF, Milltek 2.5" Turbo-Back Non-Res Exhaust, ITG Maxogen Induction, EGR Delete with FR&RTuning Map out, Custom Black 18" RS4, 35mm H&R springs, S3 brakes, EBC Yellowstuff, front splitter, HID Xenons, S3 tailgate Spoiler, 09 Rear Lights, Retrofit Audi Ipod, S3 Air vents, Bose sound+retrofit JBL Subwoofer 1200W.
    Milltek Cat-back Non-Res for S3 2.0T FOR SALE both 3dr and 5dr PM