LukeHS3 Car

LukeHS3

Reaction score
Gave the car a quick detail today and got a few pics to start a thread up!
only in early stages at the moment but got alot planned!!

Not sure if this is in the right section but cant seem to find a members car section!

vagoc.jpg

vagoc1.jpg

vagoc2.jpg

vagoc3.jpg

vagoc4.jpg

Favourite pic

vagoc5.jpg

Few goodies waiting to go on, H&R springs EBC rear dics and yellowstuff F pads! for some reason the front discs didnt turn up at the same time as the rears! hopefully will be here tomorrow so can get them on the weekend..

vagoc6.jpg

Got lots more planned going to finish off the exterior 1st.. then stage2 it and see how it goes powerwise from there.. sure i will have a garrett on there soon :)

Not long had the s3.. and im loving every minute of it!!

few pics of my old car which i p/x in for the s3... regal tuned vxr! wont be everyones cup of coco but i loved this car .. wasnt to bad (in the dry) when it was on the road but 80% of the time it was in the garage! was pritty nippy!

dsc01405po.jpg

dsc01398.jpg

dsc01453b.jpg

cheers mate no only took those pics quickly! + it looks to high from the front imo lol! need to get those h&r's on asap!

H&Rs are a brilliant mod:o.k:
Amazing how much a simple spring change can make sooo much difference.

Nice car Luke & I love Solar Orange.

Scrub your number plate though mate, trust me.

Why is that Nige ??

I can understand taking it off when you go for a drive but.....but what can anyone get from a picture ??

Location, these tea leaves have there ways mate.

I notice you have the front window wind deflectors on both your cars, where did you get them from? A3s suffer from water ingress badly when the window is open a crack, and i reckon this would be a good way to prevent it.

Car looks good chief!

I agree, black Audi rings would look great

I can see why Orange is one of the rarer S3 colours but its my fave thats for sure

Cheers for comments people! next mods are going to be gloss black rear diffuser/grille/mirrors and the lower grey part on the front bumper! along with some lamin-x and window tints! and i need to get my springs fitted :)

I notice you have the front window wind deflectors on both your cars, where did you get them from? A3s suffer from water ingress badly when the window is open a crack, and i reckon this would be a good way to prevent it.

Car looks good chief!

got them from ebay mate there team heko ones! i still get quite abit of water drip in sometimes! more if the car has been parked and i go around a corner! not sure if it improved it though as i put the deflectors on assoon as i got the car!

Nice S3 mate but I would definately but the rear rings back on - maybe even black?

The S3 badge looks lonely without it

yeah thinking of getting another badge and getting it sprayed black! mainly because its left a slight mark where i took the badge off! i do quite like it myself without the audi rings!

Very nice mate. You clearly like your black rims and they suit both cars. The Vauxhall looked good too (and I don't say that very often! Lol)

Look forward to seeing pics with the springs fitted

Very nice mate. You clearly like your black rims and they suit both cars. The Vauxhall looked good too (and I don't say that very often! Lol)

Look forward to seeing pics with the springs fitted

Cheers dude! yeah never had nothing else but black rims! i had 4 different sets on the vxr lol!.. was thinking about going for a different colour on the s3 but dont think theres anything which will look better on the orange:rock:

love both cars...but orange s3 with black TeamDynamics looks perfect!

little update!.. not done much but i have begun spending now :)

Forge CAI
sam0535.jpg

Forge DV
sam0786.jpg

Scorpion Cat-Back
sam0801.jpg

I then took the car down to streetwise-automotive (Bristol) for revo stage1 and i couldnt recommend them enough very professional down there! and they will be doing all work on the car from now on!... also over the moon with how the car goes! its very comfortably quicker than an e46 m3 all day!

Forge coolant/DV re-circ hose
sam0765.jpg

EBC discs/yellowstuff pads/orange calipers/black hubs
sam0652.jpg

LED sidelights
sam0618.jpg

LED drl
sam0613r.jpg

8000K headlight bulbs & foglights removed
12042010039.jpg

Then decided it was time to lose some unwanted interior!
sam0780.jpg

the amount of weight what comes out the back of these cars is mental lol! and it does make alot of difference!

heres a recent delivery from BSH :)

Southbend drag racing clutch
sam0856.jpg

Autotech hpfp
sam0847.jpg

BSH heatshield
sam0848.jpg

few pics of exterior.. not really any different yet!.. H&R spring still not fitted yet as thinking about going coilovers!
sam0761.jpg

sam0792.jpg

Still got a few goodies waiting to be delivered so will keep you updated!

Great looking car mate! How much better are the EBC discs and pads over stock?

there worth it imo mate! i am looking into a k-sport brake kit though :)

How much was the clutch and where did you get it from? Any good?

How hard was it to fit the coolant kit? I have it here but just waiting for the right time to get it fitted!

clutch was approx 1k mate from bsh its not in yet but there meant to be good alot of the big power golfs etc run them including jonnyc etc! coolant kit havent yet fitted all the hoses! just fitted the easy ones! there are 2-3 which looks quite awkward so just going to leave them to my tuner to fit i think!

also from bsh mate! my forge one was rubbing against something making a nasty noise!

yes mate bsh speedshop! and no didnt go for the bsh one decided to go for forge!

Why is that bud?

I have just seen that BSH does one and curious to know what the difference is between the two?

no reason mate just that the forge one can come polished if wanted.. and think the bsh one is only black!

should both do just as good a job as one another!

Solar Orange with Black rims. Very nice!!!!

As others have mentioned the badgeless rear looks too bare...

Looking forward to further updates.

Pii

Abosultely stunning. I love it, my next car is going to be a Solar Orange S3 with black wheels.

How did you find the car was after performance wise with the back seat etc taken out.

Nathan

Bro what did you do to the VXR? My bro has one

engine wise mate it had

full milltek
eds software
astra vxr fuel pump
astra vxr injectors
astra vxr afm
3bar map sensor
rss inlet manifold
dbilas cai
uprated clutch/flywheel