EM TuningChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

Strange Knocking Noise!!

i was driving my car the other day and i noticed that there was a strange knocking noise from the front of the car when the cars is coasting. The noise goes when i accelerate or brake, but comes back when im not pressing any pedals and the car is coasting. the knocking noise gets faster as the faster im travelling. feels as if theres something loose, anyone got any ideas what it could be??

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Mine has a knock at the front. Had car in last week for two seat bases and asked them to check it out, needs steering rack and ends, booked in in the new year.
    Red 07 S3, Full Milltek turbo back, Autotech pump, Dbilas Flowmaster Intake System, Revo Stage 2+, Spec Clutch (Stage 3) & SMFW, Team Dynamics Pro 1.2 (gloss black) gloss black mirrors, Optics grill and satin black front and rear valance. 13.8 quarter & 5.4 0-60 (GTI International '09 Revo Stage 1)

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Seems under a load it is holding a position then, so the loose part is held in a set place, could be shaft/s are worn or even bushes, top mounts, need to get her lifted up & check for movement mate

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK