Exhaust options

stealth64

Reaction score
Thinking about a full Miltek but read a few reviews saying there can be knocking issues depending on the fit and who fits, also its not the greatest system for performance?

what do you guys think what other options are there in terms of nice tone, looks and performance? also where would you get fitted in the midlands/shropshire/cheshire area?

Iv got a scorpion exhaust on my s3 was a easy quick first time fit from my local mechanic and it's perfect! Not like everyone I didn't got for the milltek because of the cracking and knocking etc. But as I said the scorpion has a nice slight deeper tone than standard on idle that is and not very different from standard when accelarting, it's 15kg lighter that genuine s3 exhaust and adds 10-15bhp and I can say I did feel the slight diffance..

P.s might sell my exhaust soon as I might sell the car..

I have heard of blueflame also, I was gonna put one on my Gixxer.

Is there anywhere near me thats fits and is recommended on here?

Mikey's got a milltek turbo back with decat and custom map and it does make a difference over just a generate map, performance wise, looks better and sounds amazing. Get PSI Tuning in stoke to fit it.

I'm sure any garage selling exhausts will fit the system for you, ring around.
I took my blueflame to an custom exhaust fabricator here in Bristol who fitted the turbo back system in an hour or so.

I'm sure any garage selling exhausts will fit the system for you, ring around.
I took my blueflame to an custom exhaust fabricator here in Bristol who fitted the turbo back system in an hour or so.

Yeah i know any garage anywhere will fit, but with the knocking issues on the Miltek I would much rather go somewhere recommended that have plenty of experience with fitting on Audi.

i am sure there was a company known to the boards who did a full tuning package with Remap, Miltek and a performance DV for the 2.0T, anyone know who im on about?

What about a performance downpipe that mates with your standard cat back? MV Sport do a downpipe like this, they also do full systems, see the link to the groupbuy in my signature

Davie

Yeah i know any garage anywhere will fit, but with the knocking issues on the Miltek I would much rather go somewhere recommended that have plenty of experience with fitting on Audi.

i am sure there was a company known to the boards who did a full tuning package with Remap, Miltek and a performance DV for the 2.0T, anyone know who im on about?

Yeh Matt had his fitted by A W E S O M E G T I and they ballsed his up, so Milltek in Derby corrected, I'd go to them direct. I've been out in Shark Performance's Octavia 2.0T with turboback milltek/intake with custom map and I can tell you its so quick its unreal!!!