After market cd/sat nav

I

imported_neilsafc2

Hi sorry to have to change name but change of email and internet access at work means i can post a load more using this one.

Anyway i have a query with regard to my A3, its a 1.6 fsi in Moro Blue, ive had it 6 months and love it loads but have come to the point that i want to change a couple of things as im going to keep the car a couple of years until i save a bit for a pick up and they improve the interiors of pick ups a bit. i have got the original alloys for the sport model and while i loved them at first fancy a bit of a change so will have to start hunting for them, how much can i expect for mine as it may be a good way of raising some funds for the new ones.

Also the interior while loving it want to change the radio, I did upgrade the speakers to bose speakers and like the sound they produce but now fancy a after market radio/screen. I have the concert radio as standard and i fancy putting in a radio with a 7" screen, it doesnt necessarily needto have sat nav as im not sure i would use it but like the radio with the screens that come out when you switch it on (hope im making sense) and look like a normal radio when switched off. Can anyone point me in the right direction to one which may be sutible. As you can probably tell i am a bit of a novice when it comes to all this.

Many thanks for any help you can give me.

I sold my 17" Star Alloys with tyres for £325 but they were BRAND NEW as my A3 had 18" rims from the dealer.

it looks good but not quite what im after, im not sure i would use sat nav as such it would maybe just be a nice feature to have but really want a screen radio so i can use it as a tv/dvd/ps2 player possibly if i can get the right system.