RS6 steering wheel

A Top Gear presenter in the making :beerchug:

Yeap totally agree, might not look to everyone as any different, but driving straight away shows you how much better it is, for me its a no brainer & cost I dont even worry about anymore.

Yeap totally agree, might not look to everyone as any different, but driving straight away shows you how much better it is, for me its a no brainer & cost I dont even worry about anymore.

100% agree, Matt drove my car, and he instantly is ordering one :hi:

sounds like a good modification, if you purchased the rs6 wheel and sold your s3 flat bottom, the upgrade would only work out at around £200 :) not something i am in a hurry to change as i quite like the wheel i have but once it becomes less appealing the rs6 wheel would be a good option :)

Davie

sounds like a good modification, if you purchased the rs6 wheel and sold your s3 flat bottom, the upgrade would only work out at around £200 :) not something i am in a hurry to change as i quite like the wheel i have but once it becomes less appealing the rs6 wheel would be a good option :)

Davie

Its fantastic Dave, believe me. You either swap your current airbag to it, or buy a new one, then the the full old wheel, if you get me.

Helpful bunch around here - for bringing up relevant thread :)

I have got Staz's wheel already - I want this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-RS6-Stee...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3357c26858

We were reffering to the latest wheel :ninja:

Man i was searching for a FBSW some time ago ,and a guy from Poland wanted to sell me one of these for around 400 euros and i said no :)

And thats because i preferred the normal FBSW

Shoot me, shoot me now :)

NVm, i ended up with a normal 3spoke s-line MFSW which still feels ok :)

Just to resurrect this thread....is the RS6 wheel any different form the TTRS wheel-I'd love one but don't need the paddles for a manual s3. Also can you swap out the 'RS6' badge with asn S3 one-it kinda looks a different shape to me...:think:

Cheers guys

RS6 has paddles TTRS doesnt but same wheels overall & badge should be swappable as my sline badge fits my RS6 wheel fine, its the same trim you insert it into anyway for all the FBMFSW's