Headlight Adjusters Broken?

karbonk

Living a little!
Reaction score
After fitting my Philips X-treme Power Bulbs today. I tested them out this evening. The headlights seemed to be all a little low on dipped. And the full beam bulb I found wasn't sitting in correctly. That explained the LHS aiming at the floor.

I tried to use the 2x adjustors on both sides gently turning and got a bit of movement and then nothing. They stopped moving and cant seem to get anything out of them now. I did hear them clicking as I was turning it but was moving at the same time.

Im guessing the crappy plastic adjusters are bust! Is this common and is it a cheap fix?

Wheres the best place to get a decent job of a full headlight check and set up? Im guessing the Stealers? :banghead:

Last edited:
I'd be surprised at them being bust with you just changing the bulbs. At risk of insulting you are you sure they are in right and secured correcly? We often fail cars for the MOT for beam pattern due to bulbs being not fittd correctly. Hope thats all thats wrong.

I'd be surprised at them being bust with you just changing the bulbs. At risk of insulting you are you sure they are in right and secured correcly? We often fail cars for the MOT for beam pattern due to bulbs being not fittd correctly. Hope thats all thats wrong.

+1