**********STOLEN CAR PLEASE READ ***********

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
Audi Q5 phantom black
2.0.tdi s- line , 20 inch multi spoke alloy wheels. fully loaded.
inc DVD in rear head rests , blu ray PS3 etc all factory fitted.

Last edited:
Scott,it will be out of the area where took unless they are complete and utter stupid.
Hopefully will get a reg plate so we know what were looking for

Scott,it will be out of the area where took unless they are complete and utter stupid.

moot point to me up in Scotland but yes, reg would be handy - its not privacy issue for owner now :(

I've heard they take cars and leave them somewhere for a few days to make sure there isn't a tracker fitted....so who knows?

Registration plate added,member has understandibly been busy.

most probably will be cloned by now, stolen to order, unless its some young kids just taken it for the joy ride, sorry for the owner :(

I will be looking out for this! Absolutely shocking...Its scary the number of cars going in the cheshire area at the moment!

I've heard they take cars and leave them somewhere for a few days to make sure there isn't a tracker fitted....so who knows?

Yep - a friend of mine was 'lucky' with his S5 - a copper spotted it parked up behind some garages two days after it was stolen. I personally think if your car is worth any reasonable amount of money you should have a tracker fitted.

Last edited:
Fantastic result.

Hope they got the theiving scum along with it.