S3 Car seat covers - any one use them?

tspar

Reaction score
My car is a daily drive and id like to use a car seat cover to help preserve the seats from wear and tear. Ive looked at some cheap ones in Halfords and they warn to be careful when using them with leather heated seats. Is this really a concern?

Does anyone use covers and if so could they recommend where to purchase some from. Not fussed as to price.

Any info as ever much appreciated folks :thumbsup:

Cheers
Tim

I'm not being funny mate, but you've gotta use your car, I'd be more worried about scuffing the door when getting in/out or stone chips, if anything, rather than preserving the seats (which are made to be sat on!) - but that's my opinion - however I honestly wouldn't buy cheap Halfords seat covers, you've spent a lot on the car & if you insist on covers, go for some nice ones. ;)

image.php

tastful LOL

I'd just make sure they are ok for use with your side airbags.

Snap on & mac tools do seat cover with the mac tools ones been really good and a must in all my cars,they are a lot stronger than the snap on one and with a bit or shoe lace or something below the headrest it also stops the annoying flapping around when you have the window open + they are designed to work with cars with seat airbags