JL CleanSweep ?

karbonk

Living a little!
Reaction score
Cleansweep - allows you to use your standard headunit giving you the OEM stealth look but outstanding performance.

It got me ticking.... Does anyone run a cleansweep here?

I had a demo in an JL 8P A3 this year and was amazed with the results of a cleansweep + a few upgraded speakers & standard head unit. They were running JL speakers all round inc a rear sub. Im not a lover with all the chav bass and sounds but the sound was like sitting in a live concert when listening to a decent track. Pure, clean & crisp. The funny thing was when it was turn up LOUD we could still have a conversation. I was told this shows the quality of the sound.

It had a separate stealth bass controller which was the cigarette lighter which was very impressive and gave huge undistorted bass. I think the set up was around £500. But this one was lined with dynamat everywhere & had top speakers, so was around £900-£1000.

Anyhoo does anyone have any experience/ run with a cleansweep and can it be linked to the BOSE with standard speakers at budget to inc BOOM!!? Difficult to install etc?

Cleansweep:

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_cleansweep_pages.php?page_id=94

Last edited: