AH FabricationsVolks Autos

Thread: JL CleanSweep ?

Living a little!

Status

JL CleanSweep ?

Cleansweep - allows you to use your standard headunit giving you the OEM stealth look but outstanding performance.

It got me ticking.... Does anyone run a cleansweep here?

I had a demo in an JL 8P A3 this year and was amazed with the results of a cleansweep + a few upgraded speakers & standard head unit. They were running JL speakers all round inc a rear sub. Im not a lover with all the chav bass and sounds but the sound was like sitting in a live concert when listening to a decent track. Pure, clean & crisp. The funny thing was when it was turn up LOUD we could still have a conversation. I was told this shows the quality of the sound.

It had a separate stealth bass controller which was the cigarette lighter which was very impressive and gave huge undistorted bass. I think the set up was around 500. But this one was lined with dynamat everywhere & had top speakers, so was around 900-1000.

Anyhoo does anyone have any experience/ run with a cleansweep and can it be linked to the BOSE with standard speakers at budget to inc BOOM!!? Difficult to install etc?

Cleansweep:

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_c...php?page_id=94

Last edited by karbonk; 15th December 2009 at 12:19.

2. # ADS
    ADS

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    I've heard about this before, wouldn't mind knowing more info about this!

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge