A3, 2.0 TDI & S Line Badges WANTED

karbonk

Living a little!
Reaction score
As the previous owner de-badge the car I am after a set of new (A3) & (2.0 TDI) Badges to put back on. And 2x S line badges of the rear back. Genuine ones wanted.

Would prefer to take off your hands before going to the Bay.
:beerchug:

Right peps. Ended up going to the stealers for the badges, easiest option and Genuine too.

Now... Can anyone tell me the exact positioning of A3 & 2.0 TDI & S Line rear side badges.

A good close up photo may well be good enough, but measurements would be even better.

Thanks,
KK

hi m8 was jsut bout 2 say i have de badged mine so have badges u cud of had lol, the a3 is on the left sid eof the rear no plate the 2.0 tdi is on the right of the no plate and there is no s-line badge on the rear boot lid but wud look cool in bottom right corner

badged
newcar006.jpg

de badged (my personal prefrance)
fistmods020.jpg

hi m8 was jsut bout 2 say i have de badged mine so have badges u cud of had lol, the a3 is on the left sid eof the rear no plate the 2.0 tdi is on the right of the no plate and there is no s-line badge on the rear boot lid but wud look cool in bottom right corner

Thanks anyway. I did have them from the prev owner in a pot but had no 3m adhesive and is easier to buy new as they come lined up and new adhesive, as I dont want them coming off in a hurry.

I know where they are positioned but didn't know the exact coordinance as I wanted it looked spot on, im a fussy ******. :thumbsup:

lol never mind, ive put a pic of mine b4 n after hope it helps

Brilliant thanks for that. Certainly helps.

Anyone got a pic with a more close up, front on of the rear? So I can get a perception of the positioning.

Bottom of badge in line with bottom of tail light, central on the flat section of tailgate.

Right fully understood that, now for the A3? I see thats in line with the taillight, is that the same being centre or a little to the left?

I always scout the forum before asking, but no luck.

Im after a close up Pic of the rear S Line badge, so I can get position right. Anyone?

:thumbsup:

Bump- S line Badge Rear Side picture from Genuine S Line model?

Last edited:
Oh really? 2.0 TDI 2004 3dr. I cant find one online. :icon_thumright:

Cheers

Just found this one on Pistonheads classifieds. Does this look right?

Comparing the 2 though, the one I supplied is further away from the wheel? Its almost a badge in length from the trim edge & the other seems around half a badges length?

I prefer the de-badged look as well, why do you want them on?

Because I want it 100% genuine looking. I am so OEM originated. I used to be the other way round I suppose when I was younger but think it can look a little chav. Theres nothing to be ashamed of a TDI.

Its my daily runner for me as its not one for me to mod as I have another toy for spending, but sorry its not an Audi. Same goes with that I would never de-badge that one either.

Last edited:
Kar
My picture shows an original fitment on my 04 3.2 HTH :yes:

Last edited:
Kar wants an original finish ! Have to say i agree there is something about a factory finish that looks better than moded cars. Mods are fine but they have to be really good or they just look awful IMHO. Comes of years of bike restorations where originality cam make £1000's diference to value i suppose. :)