Audi Concert LED Screen Fault

karbonk

Living a little!
Reaction score
As above the Audi Concert Bose 6 CD player has 50% of the LED not lite up through the centre of the screen. Showing just a slight band of lite LEDs above and below the non lite LEDs. I can still use the buttons as normal.

Has anyone had this problem and does it need replacing or is it a fault with a control unit. Wheres the best place to buy and is it just the screen or the whole console that needs replacing?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Thought Id post a pic as we all know it creates a thousand words.

What are my options? is there anything to consider upgrading too? I did think or fitting the Sat Nav version, but not wanting to spend the £400+ I see they do the same unit with silver knobs.

I have another 6 CD stacker in the glove box & a Parott bluetooth if that makes any complications, so total of 12CDs linked.

Last edited:
Its natures way of saying time to upgrade to RNS-E!

I did think that but i only picked the car up about 3 hours ago and I thinking of an RNS-E & upgrades already. I said I wouldnt as its gonna be my daily and I have my other toy to spend ££ on.!!! S Line wheels if anything first I think. Unless one comes along cheap.

Last edited:
Why?! Because you bought a car with a broken stereo!

So use the money off to buy Sat Nav you cheapskate! :)

:banghead: S line wheels first as I can deal with the broken screen for the time being as it shows on the centre dash trip. Plus seems to be a lot of hassle linking them all up and I have a Navman anyway. What features do you get with these thing anyhoo? TV, DVD?

Do like the look of them thou. It will be a slippery slope of modding after that if I make the first move.