Best alloys for new shape A3???

I

imported_unkle

Yeah, I was just joking with those alloys, their massive, would 19"s require any work to the springs/arches?

VAG Parts sell the chrome mirror cases (part# S3chrome) from the new S3? but for the A3 8P at £300 inc VAT.

I love them but not sure they'll work with the heated/folding/dimming mirrors on my new A3.

You can't go wrong with a wheel and tyre package from Rochford tyres either RSTT or RS6 as you can get both of these with decent tyres (e.g. Goodyear F1 GSD3's) within your budget.

My personal favourites are the S-Line wheels and the StephV6 Split-Rim Calito wheels (BBS?) but both would be well outside your budget by the time you added tyres. Both list for approx £350 a corner at the stealer with only a minimal discount on VAG parts.

ilclifford,
Yeah they are BBS. I always refer to BBS as I did not know how they were called and could not find them on their website. Calito then it is

Hi Steph

They are from the A3 accessories brochure... That's the only reason I got the name as you can find **** all on the WWW.

Emailed Rochford Tyres, they have loads of cool alloy packages but they wont ship to my BFPO address!!!!

Guess Im gonna have to do some hunting around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

19" on mine

i got the RS6 wheels from rochford. they are great to deal with.

no arch mods or anything and im getting coilovers shortly so doubt you will have any problems..

How about these?

rh-technik3.jpg

or even these?

wheels17.jpg