Turning DIS on?

Jay

Reaction score
Hello,

I've just been given a 09 2.0tdi as a courtesy car while my 8L is in for a respray.

Just wanted to know how I get the DIS to turn on? assuming it has one.
on the 8L there is a switch on the wiper lever which turns it on/off.

I've had a look everywhere but can't find how to turn it on.

Can anyone help?

thanks

press the reset button once underneath the wiper stalk...pressing once each time cycles through menu-option 1(single journey details)-option 2(average to date)-then off which just shows your speed digitally...HTH

They're doesn't seem to be a reset button where you've mentioned.
Is it possible that this model is so basic that it doesn't have the DIS and all functions enabled?

does it have anything on the stalk button wise? If it doesnt have a rocker switch on the end then I guess there must indeed be a base model that comes without.

I know the standard model doesn't have DIS so if it's not an SE or Sport then it's likely it doesn't!!

if there is no reset button underneath/at the bottom of the wiper stalk on the right then it doesn't have DIS...

No button whatsoever.

Really surprised. thought this feature would have come as standard even on a base model.

thanks anyway

No button whatsoever.

Really surprised. thought this feature would have come as standard even on a base model.

thanks anyway

I too thought it would now be standard on new cluster. A word of warning for those looking to do an upgrade as per NHN and N8 to make sure before passing over the £££