Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits
    Revo Stage 2+ Audi S3

Status

Aftermarket S3 Engine Covers

As above now I have the evoms fitted I am after an after market engine cover but the evoms one looks awful. Which carbon ones are out there? I can only find the neuspeed one does anyone know if this would fit with the evoms?

Revo Stage 2+ - Miltek Non Res Turbo Back Exhaust - Evoms Intake - Autotech Fuel
    Pump - Forge DV - Sachs Clutch - BSH Engine/Gearbox Mounts - BSH PCV Mod - RS4
    FPR Valve - Airlift Performance Struts With Adjustable Top Mounts & Droplinks with Accuair Management - H & R Anti Roll Bars - 42 Draft Designs Shifter Bushes - BBS E28 Magnesium Motorsport Wheels - Piano
    Black Optics Grill & Fogs - Piano Black Door Mirrors - Carbon Fibre Front Splitter & Rear Diffuser

2. # ADS
    ADS

is a retronaut

Status
    Neuspeed is not nice IMHO. I would go the Matt way and get a second S3 cover and cut it down to size:

OEM Engine Cover mod when CAI fitted
    8P2 S3

For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

Revo Stage 2+ Audi S3

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Staz View Post
    Neuspeed is not nice IMHO. I would go the Matt way and get a second S3 cover and cut it down to size:

OEM Engine Cover mod when CAI fitted
    Any pics of the neuspeed fitted? looks nice on awsome gti (There is a big one & a smaller one which is the one id go for)

Revo Stage 2+ - Miltek Non Res Turbo Back Exhaust - Evoms Intake - Autotech Fuel
    FPR Valve - Airlift Performance Struts With Adjustable Top Mounts & Droplinks with Accuair Management - H & R Anti Roll Bars - 42 Draft Designs Shifter Bushes - BBS E28 Magnesium Motorsport Wheels - Piano
    Black Optics Grill & Fogs - Piano Black Door Mirrors - Carbon Fibre Front Splitter & Rear Diffuser

is a retronaut

Status
    Not seen on an S3 but it's the same as the Golf I think.
    8P2 S3

Revo Stage 2+ Audi S3

Status
    You think the Neuspeed one which covers only half the engine would fit with the evoms intake?

1st Gear

Status
    here was the spare one i got off ebay to chop up lol

now like this

i went the matt way
    GIAC pump & race map WITH CONTROLER, VF ITAKE ,AUTOTECH HPFP,MV DOWNPIPE & MILTEK CAT BK,RS4 REG,UPRATED OEM DV, CUSTOM ENGINE COVER, BOOST GAUGE & POD, H&R SPRINGS, OEM BLACK WHEELS, FORGE CATCH TANK AND WASHER BOTTLE ,RNS-E SAT NAV BLUETOOTH,FLAT BOTTOM, BUCKETS,PRE-FACE TAILLIGHTS TINTS

3rd Gear

Status
    As above buy an OEM one cheap off ebay etc and trim it to fit, looks far better than any other engine covers i have seen about TBH.

Davie

6th Gear

Status
    Alternatively don't bother as you evenyually get used to the look of the engine minus the plastic cover and who sees under the bonnet anyway ?

If I were to get a cover it would definetly be the oem cut down route, I woner if the one of the TTS will fit ?
    Wife - 12 BMW 320D 181 bhp, 8 Speed Auto, Melbourne Red, Heated Leather, privacy.
    10 S3 SB, Phantom, Buckets,Int light Pack, Privacy. (Sold)
    Golf GTi MK6 - Revo stage 2, ITG, Milltek Race TBE, AP Racing 4 pot BBK - Sold.
    10 S3 SB, Phantom, Buckets,Int light Pack, Privacy,Nav, Park sensors, 6 disc, Revo Stage 1, ITG Enclosed Intake - Sold
    BMW M135i F20 - Bloody good straight from the box !

"Fast Cars are Safer...."

is a retronaut

Status
    It doesn't Spin, been tried before.
    8P2 S3