Volks AutosSky Insurance
    3rd Gear

Status

Removed rear adjusters,from weitec's

My mate and i have just removed rear adjusters from weitec coilovers,and it's finally sitting better,front will still go lower and i will do this for show's but as my girlfriends daily i have to keep it slightly sensible.Front splitter still catches on everything though

A3,tdi sportback,remaped,custom turbo back zorst,green filter,19"speedlines,airlift ,xenons,votex side skirts & spoiler,smoothed sline front,s3 back bumper, s3 mirror's,red nappa,s3 vents,pedals, gearknob,fbmfsw,opensky and more. ow and an RS4

For sale ....dolphin grey tdi 2006 front and back bumpers with grill,fogs etc,mirrors,sportback standard rear lights and mudflaps.
    All going cheap lol
    Also my mint 19 x 9 polished and red faced speedlines,with all good toyo t1rs,coming soon :o)

2. # ADS
    ADS

OCD clean

Status
    Very nice indeed mate. A credit to you
    99 Audi a3 tdi sold....
    56 Audi a3 2.0 tdi sline dsg sportback sold
    06 Audi a3 2.0 tdi sport sold
    2001 Audi a3 1.8 20v turbo sport ( new project draining my wallet )

3rd Gear

Status
    Cheers Dan
    A3,tdi sportback,remaped,custom turbo back zorst,green filter,19"speedlines,airlift ,xenons,votex side skirts & spoiler,smoothed sline front,s3 back bumper, s3 mirror's,red nappa,s3 vents,pedals, gearknob,fbmfsw,opensky and more. ow and an RS4

For sale ....dolphin grey tdi 2006 front and back bumpers with grill,fogs etc,mirrors,sportback standard rear lights and mudflaps.
    All going cheap lol
    Also my mint 19 x 9 polished and red faced speedlines,with all good toyo t1rs,coming soon :o)

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Nice one Jules, my Bentley's came yesterday.

5th Gear

Status
    Very nice. Was it difficult to take the adjusters out? No idea what it involves as I had my Weitecs fitted for me.

How about some pics from behind??

3rd Gear

Status
    Cool Nath,you know what your doing with them,winter wheels ?

All going cheap lol

3rd Gear

Status
    Maybe I'm perverted and tasteless, but I wouldnt want a reg plate that resembles "loose", especially on a car for my gf/wife/sister/mom/grandma.

Nice wheels otherwise.
    World's Fastest S3 Driver - racing old people in toyota camries since 1997 with a 97.6% winning rate.

3rd Gear

Status
    Alright Scott,it's a 2 minute job removing the adjusters,just jack the car up and unwind,but my mate had some metal inserts made so it held the springs in better,without cutting the adjusters which the springs sit around.
    Sorry can't really explain it very well,not that mechanical ,i leave that to my mates and i just pass them the bits they need.
    I still want it a bit lower,but time will help it settle,if not i might borrow N8's wallet to load the boot up

All going cheap lol

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by boggysv View Post
    Maybe I'm perverted and tasteless, but I wouldnt want a reg plate that resembles "loose", especially on a car for my gf/wife/sister/mom/grandma.

Nice wheels otherwise.
    What about when your surname is Loose

All going cheap lol

3rd Gear

Status
    Fair enough.

You must pardon my previous post. I blame the beer...either than, or being an asshole is part of my natural manly essence.

And oooOOoo....is that white interior in the RS4?
    World's Fastest S3 Driver - racing old people in toyota camries since 1997 with a 97.6% winning rate.

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by evocos View Post
    Cool Nath,you know what your doing with them,winter wheels ?
    Don't be silly

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by boggysv View Post
    Fair enough.

You must pardon my previous post. I blame the beer...either than, or being an asshole is part of my natural manly essence.

And oooOOoo....is that white interior in the RS4?
    Only messing Boggsy,the misses wasn't that happy when i got her the plate either

Yeah i've had recaro pole positions fitted in the rs4 with audi silver nappa

All going cheap lol

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Jules' interior and power in his engine, are OUT OF THIS WORLD

1st Gear

Status
    What wheels are on the Black A3 in the first pic?

there sweet with the gold spokes!

Ride: 520d M Sport Cobolt Black, 19" Spyders

Previous rides:
    2.0T Quattro S-Line
    Lava Grey - Sportback

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Audi BBS RS861s, like the red one's that I had, Jim's are 19"x8.5 all round wearing 215/35/19s.

Here they were on mine:

3rd Gear

Status
    Cheers Nath

Jim told me they were 8.5 fronts and 9s on the rear,either way look wicked.
    Loved them in red on yours though

All going cheap lol

5th Gear

Status
    My mate and i have just removed rear adjusters from weitec coilovers,and it's finally sitting better,front will still go lower and i will do this for show's but as my girlfriends daily i have to keep it slightly sensible.Front splitter still catches on everything though

Thats a nice looking A3 you must of spent a fair bit of time on it

It would look even better when its sitting in the hall of the International Centre, you heard back from Dean yet Jules

Quote Originally Posted by N8 View Post
    Jules' interior and power in his engine, are OUT OF THIS WORLD
    Hes lost a few of his horses think theres a few in the field next door, are they yours mate
    Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by mattandrew View Post
    It would look even better when its sitting in the hall of the International Centre, you heard back from Dean yet Jules
    Mr Sly

Quote Originally Posted by mattandrew View Post
    Hes lost a few of his horses think theres a few in the field next door, are they yours mate
    Check the field next to YOUR house, COUNTRY boy

3rd Gear

Status
    Very funny Matt,even minus a few horses is still smokes pretty much anything
    Including all the R8 s at international you can try your luck this year if you want.

Yeah matt spent loads of time on it lol,its all about the finishing touches ha ha
    Not heard anything back yet but 1 car for dubs is a start.
    Watch this space

All going cheap lol

1st Gear

Status
    They both look wicked, Bentleys are awesome wheels

Partners in crime eh!!
    A3 8P Facelift front, Optics grille, 09 rearlights, votex rear spoiler, Bluefin Phillips xtreme bulbs, Weitec GT Coilovers, 19" VMR Wheels Looking for dsg fbmfsw

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

You'll see my Bentleys at xmas Mike. I'm hoping to get at UD Jules, the car deserves to be their imo.

3rd Gear

Status
    You'll see my Bentleys at xmas Mike. I'm hoping to get at UD Jules, the car deserves to be their imo.
    Your car certainly does mate

All going cheap lol

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Thanks Jules

6th Gear

Status
    So by removing the rear adjusters, how low are you now?
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...

I'll be back!!!

3rd Gear

Status
    Not sure Smudge,but still not quite enough,i'm defo going to weight the boot a bit to help it settle,
    I think this is defo a flaw with the weitec,s,as the front will go really low,yet the backs not,If i was choossing coilovers again i probably wouldn't buy these,the ride is good,but my mates fk's imo are a slightly better ride and better adjustment,yet most people on here loved to slate the fk's.
    But i'm still pretty happy and it's looking better all the time as it settles

All going cheap lol

6th Gear

Status
    Not sure Smudge,but still not quite enough,i'm defo going to weight the boot a bit to help it settle,
    I think this is defo a flaw with the weitec,s,as the front will go really low,yet the backs not,If i was choossing coilovers again i probably wouldn't buy these,the ride is good,but my mates fk's imo are a slightly better ride and better adjustment,yet most people on here loved to slate the fk's.
    But i'm still pretty happy and it's looking better all the time as it settles
    Hmmm

I'm about to purchase mine, any closer pics of the rear arches on the wheels you could get for me?

I'll be back!!!

3rd Gear

Status
    Sorry Smudge ,not really got many pics of it yet,i,ll try and sort one.
    Don't get me wrong,they are pretty good,plus with stretched tyres probably doesn't help the ride quality.
    I'm sure 95% of people will be really happy as they don't want to go really low,it's low enough now that in catches on the screws holding the arch liners on all wheels on hard cornering or pot holes.
    I just want the option to go lower for shows etc,as i say my mate and i was really not happy with the rear adjustment.
    Another 10 mm on rears would be spot on.
    My mate who ran fk's on his would defo go lower.
    Depends what you want really mate.

Cheers Jules

All going cheap lol

3rd Gear

Status
    Don't know if this is any better,but this was with adjuster in,but coilovers newly fitted so still to settle

All going cheap lol

6th Gear

Status
    Yeah just needs that extra few mm at the back doesnt it

I'll be back!!!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Weird how mine is so much lower than yours and Jim's but then I've done 20k on mine now, so I think they have "bedded in"

3rd Gear

Status
    Weird how mine is so much lower than yours and Jim's but then I've done 20k on mine now, so I think they have "bedded in"
    Yeah with time it is defo settling down,but your wallet's heavier than mine Nath

All going cheap lol

Now running on Bentley's y'all

Status
    The KW, Weitec, etc. family make good kit, but they're not known for going particularly low.

Mine is running V-Maxx and sits pretty low, with probably another 15mm that it could go down on the back still. I can't imagine anybody wanting lower than that would be.
    A3 3.2 V6 S-Line | Brilliant Black | Full Votex Kit | 18" Cades Bern / 19" Bentley 5 Spokes in flat grey with 215/35 Falkens | Custom Code Remap
    V-Maxx coilovers | Remus exhaust | Pipercross Viper | Goodridge Brake Lines | RNS-E | Bluetooth | FBMFSW
    Previous VAGs: 99 S4 Biturbo | 06 Golf GT TDI | 08 A4 S-Line TDI PD140 | 02 Passat 4.0 W8
    Other toy: Suzuki GSX-R750 K3 Black/Silver

Leather arm rest for sale | S3 mirror covers for sale | 09 3dr tail lights wanted | Twin grills wanted PM me!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Yeah with time it is defo settling down,but your wallet's heavier than mine Nath
    I wish Jules, my wallet is empty, will be after the remap 2moro

Quote Originally Posted by V6Pete View Post
    The KW, Weitec, etc. family make good kit, but they're not known for going particularly low.

Mine is running V-Maxx and sits pretty low, with probably another 15mm that it could go down on the back still. I can't imagine anybody wanting lower than that would be.
    Mine are low enough to be honest. Happy with mine.