Retro fit Auto dip rear view mirrow with Rain Sensor

TAC

Reaction score
Is it possible to retro fit the Auto dip rear view mirow with rain sensor? To a 2006 A3 S-line?

Part No: 4L0 857 511 PK

:sos:

Yes.

Edit. Sorry Tom just messing, yeah can be done, but you'll need a new windscreen, hint hint have you got screen cover, oh dear a cricket ball hit my windscreen, thats a shame huh Tom, need to get a new screen that especially caters for auto lights/wipers/rain sensors etc as it has a different fixing actually on the glass for the mirror & a hole through the sun screen for thr rain sensor to sit & funnily enough sense, wouldnt be without any of these 3 options.

Need to wire in the mirror etc maybe down to the J519 board, I can check elsa if needed but yes can be done, but also auto dim side mirrors are a nice touch at same time & guess what I am selling now, full set of folding, dimming, heated, blind sides, s3 slum covers mirrors, voila.

Last edited:
I think some wires need to be run through the roof liner, right NHN?

Yes.

Edit. Sorry Tom just messing, yeah can be done, but you'll need a new windscreen, hint hint have you got screen cover, oh dear a cricket ball hit my windscreen, .

Mr NHN, do you have any other suggestions for the Scottish members. We dont know what a cricket ball is..

Given time of year & weather in the highlands maybe a snowball fight is in order, compacted fairly well, lol