3.2 sports back

glenn-3.2

Reaction score
sorry for a silly question. just put a deposit on car.it has no centre arm rest, can this be added,or is it more complex than that.

Can be added easy enough yup.

Just need to cut the centre console but thats suposed to be simple enough :)

Yeah its simple enough as edition rightly says, just have a look behind your rear of console storage tray, it pulls out easily & with torch see if there is a threaded nut fixed in there awaiting a bracket to fix to it, for the armrest to lower into mate as some have not had this & used a nut from diy store to fix in place, both routes are easy enough anyway, just less hassle of nuts there already, oooooh uuuuuhhh

thanks for the info lads, one other question ,the car has a tow hitch.which i will remove, but the've cut a notch out of bumper. i see on newer models they have a defuser trim .which would be ideal to cover cut out.anyone have idear's/costs

I have fitted the proper towbar & an upgraded valance for an sline, as mines detachable, you can buy a valance that has a removable cover for the sport & slines trims level, when its in place its hardly noticeable mate & it was about £60, but requires painting.

Bumper of job to get to the fixings though, I had the sport upper so I modded the valanceit to fit given, was sline valance on sport upper which dont 100% plugnplay, but looks oem now, is yours a static tow or detach ball?

If detach then just swap valance over mate, always handy having tow hitch for say bikes etc.