Flywheel

smudge_don

Reaction score
Got the juddering at idle :( :sob:

Anyone had their flywheel replaced by Audi? If so how much for parts and labour?

I take it the clutch has to be done as well?

Not long ago i had my clutch and flywheel done under warranty. Mine is 2.0tdi 170
Clutch was £183.54
flywheel £439.71
Bearing £35.43
Bolt £1.44
Bolt Hex £11.22
£222.72 discount on the parts
Subtotal of £448.71
The Grand total was £817.71

I didnt i . I asked Audi give me a copy of the work they did under warranty.
On invoice with part prices it had this discount. Might just be that Audi had pay for parts bacause being under warranty. Not sure if they will give that discount to you

clutch and flywheel and slave - £450.00 trade euro car parts.

3 hours to do the job...

Well ones for 4wd which yours isnt no?

Also it has engine codes & part numbers to check against aswell as says 05 onwards so research thoroughly mate.

Have you asked the seller if it will work or not?

so had a phone about for a good price and im told you can get to kinds of fly.w for them the normal one that can worp again
or a solid one from £200 to £309 depending where you get it and that will stop it from doing it again

You mean you can get a DMF or SMF. I wouldn't recommend the SMF even though it is more durable. It will transmit more vibrations from the engine to the gearbox and break other things in there which are more difficult to replace.

have no idea mate just going by what im told. i no you it comes as a kit so would think all is there to change over with no problems. but like i say just going by what they say and if i think about it the nomal one in them is about 100 pounds cheaper so would be best to stick to that they cant go alot surely must last more than 5 years right

Smudge, where abouts in the Uk are you?