Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    RWD sucks!

Status

G410 low fuel pressure sensor issue on S3

My car has been having fueling issues on cold starts, and the DTC stored is for G410 low fuel pressure sensor. I know it is a common fault on the 2.0T golfs and such, but I do not know about this on the S3 8P. Did anyone have any problem with it? Any updates done by dealers free of charge?

Thanks
    Demian

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    All 2.0t's should have been fitted with an updated sensor been a while since I have done one but iirc the S3 8p is affected. You would have to check in your service book at the back and see if anything has been carried out, if not give audi your chassis number and ask if there are any outstanding campaigns.
    S3, 4 wheels, magical B8's, Eibach, Pipewerx equipped, glass windows, metal engine, silver paint.

RWD sucks!

Status
    Thanks Kunis! Unfortunately in my country there are no such thing as campaings, they wait until the car breaks down, then they replace the parts! It sucks!

My car has only had one service done (first service, has very little kms) and all they did was change the oil.

Do you know any place where I can put my VIN and check if my car has any campaigns?

1st Gear

Status
    Which country are you from? PM it to me and I will see what I can do.
    S3, 4 wheels, magical B8's, Eibach, Pipewerx equipped, glass windows, metal engine, silver paint.