Stalker alert !...

Kriminal

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been hovering around on here for a few weeks now, just browsing (as I tell people in shops).

At the moment I own an Audi TT (02 plate, Amulet Red), but will be looking to sell it some time next year...probably when the funds are looking better in my account, to be honest, and hopefully doing a part-ex on an A3 2.0 TDi S-Line.

I've been searching and searching for what will be my next motor, but just keep coming back to Audi's. And as I'm single, the A3 (3 door) will suit me just fine.

All I have to do now is keep sticking the pennies in the piggy-bank, and deciding on what colour I'd like to have.

Anyway, just thought I'd say Hi, and hope to be an A3 owner with you all soon. Until then, I'll just continue stalking I guess...lol
:sm4:

Hi everyone,

I've been hovering around on here for a few weeks now, just browsing (as I tell people in shops).

At the moment I own an Audi TT (02 plate, Amulet Red), but will be looking to sell it some time next year...probably when the funds are looking better in my account, to be honest, and hopefully doing a part-ex on an A3 2.0 TDi S-Line.

I've been searching and searching for what will be my next motor, but just keep coming back to Audi's. And as I'm single, the A3 (3 door) will suit me just fine.

All I have to do now is keep sticking the pennies in the piggy-bank, and deciding on what colour I'd like to have.

Anyway, just thought I'd say Hi, and hope to be an A3 owner with you all soon. Until then, I'll just continue stalking I guess...lol
:sm4:

I got a strange shiver up my neck reading this!

One of the MANY stalkers this forum gets I bet!

Welcome mate :icon_thumright:

Thanks Guys :icon_thumright:

stealth64 : don't let my stalking worry you too much - I was a TT stalker before I bought my present car...lol I find it just helps you get the upper hand when you know exactly what you want, and what to look for in your next car....and these sites are great for finding out all the 'on-hand' information you need ;)