Volks AutosJMB Retrofits
    1st Gear

Status

Stalker alert !...

Hi everyone,

I've been hovering around on here for a few weeks now, just browsing (as I tell people in shops).

At the moment I own an Audi TT (02 plate, Amulet Red), but will be looking to sell it some time next year...probably when the funds are looking better in my account, to be honest, and hopefully doing a part-ex on an A3 2.0 TDi S-Line.

I've been searching and searching for what will be my next motor, but just keep coming back to Audi's. And as I'm single, the A3 (3 door) will suit me just fine.

All I have to do now is keep sticking the pennies in the piggy-bank, and deciding on what colour I'd like to have.

Anyway, just thought I'd say Hi, and hope to be an A3 owner with you all soon. Until then, I'll just continue stalking I guess...lol

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriminal View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've been hovering around on here for a few weeks now, just browsing (as I tell people in shops).

At the moment I own an Audi TT (02 plate, Amulet Red), but will be looking to sell it some time next year...probably when the funds are looking better in my account, to be honest, and hopefully doing a part-ex on an A3 2.0 TDi S-Line.

I've been searching and searching for what will be my next motor, but just keep coming back to Audi's. And as I'm single, the A3 (3 door) will suit me just fine.

All I have to do now is keep sticking the pennies in the piggy-bank, and deciding on what colour I'd like to have.

Anyway, just thought I'd say Hi, and hope to be an A3 owner with you all soon. Until then, I'll just continue stalking I guess...lol

I got a strange shiver up my neck reading this!

Ride: 520d M Sport Cobolt Black, 19" Spyders

Previous rides:
    2.0T Quattro S-Line
    Lava Grey - Sportback

is a retronaut

Status
    One of the MANY stalkers this forum gets I bet!

Welcome mate
    8P2 S3

For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

6th Gear

Status
    to the forum

Good luck on your hunt for the right car! And enjoy your stalking lol
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks Guys

stealth64 : don't let my stalking worry you too much - I was a TT stalker before I bought my present car...lol I find it just helps you get the upper hand when you know exactly what you want, and what to look for in your next car....and these sites are great for finding out all the 'on-hand' information you need