Badger5AH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

Standard wheels resale price?

As above im just after a rough guide for when i sell my standard 18" S3 wheels?
    Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    ADS

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    What tyres, should see 500-600 notes...

3rd Gear

Status
    There not worth much at all,i'll buy them off you cheap
    i need some winter wheels to save the bentleys getting trashed.
    I had some genuine s3 wheels but sold them against my better judgement
    A3,tdi sportback,remaped,custom turbo back zorst,green filter,19"speedlines,airlift ,xenons,votex side skirts & spoiler,smoothed sline front,s3 back bumper, s3 mirror's,red nappa,s3 vents,pedals, gearknob,fbmfsw,opensky and more. ow and an RS4

For sale ....dolphin grey tdi 2006 front and back bumpers with grill,fogs etc,mirrors,sportback standard rear lights and mudflaps.
    All going cheap lol
    Also my mint 19 x 9 polished and red faced speedlines,with all good toyo t1rs,coming soon :o)

Reverse Gear

Status
    Tyres are conti sport contact 2, but im not sure on selling them with tyres as theyre new and can be put on the next set of wheels

3rd Gear

Status
    Yeah cheers Nath,i was trying to sort a bargain
    A3,tdi sportback,remaped,custom turbo back zorst,green filter,19"speedlines,airlift ,xenons,votex side skirts & spoiler,smoothed sline front,s3 back bumper, s3 mirror's,red nappa,s3 vents,pedals, gearknob,fbmfsw,opensky and more. ow and an RS4

For sale ....dolphin grey tdi 2006 front and back bumpers with grill,fogs etc,mirrors,sportback standard rear lights and mudflaps.
    All going cheap lol
    Also my mint 19 x 9 polished and red faced speedlines,with all good toyo t1rs,coming soon :o)

Now running on Bentley's y'all

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bellamy06 View Post
    As above im just after a rough guide
    Is this the sort of rough guide you were after?!

A3 3.2 V6 S-Line | Brilliant Black | Full Votex Kit | 18" Cades Bern / 19" Bentley 5 Spokes in flat grey with 215/35 Falkens | Custom Code Remap
    V-Maxx coilovers | Remus exhaust | Pipercross Viper | Goodridge Brake Lines | RNS-E | Bluetooth | FBMFSW
    Previous VAGs: 99 S4 Biturbo | 06 Golf GT TDI | 08 A4 S-Line TDI PD140 | 02 Passat 4.0 W8
    Other toy: Suzuki GSX-R750 K3 Black/Silver

Leather arm rest for sale | S3 mirror covers for sale | 09 3dr tail lights wanted | Twin grills wanted PM me!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by evocos View Post
    There not worth much at all,i'll buy them off you cheap
    i need some winter wheels to save the bentleys getting trashed.
    I had some genuine s3 wheels but sold them against my better judgement

How much did yours go for?? I've got a set of Bentleys at work, will they fit straight on the S3??

3rd Gear

Status
    I'll have them without tyres,what width are they,and what size tyre were they running 225s ?

All going cheap lol

3rd Gear

Status
    I sold them for 490 with 4 mint contisports,2 were like new,
    Bentleys will go on but stick out a bit and you need stretched 215/35/19s but would look sweet,where are you from

All going cheap lol

Reverse Gear

Status
    7.5J mate. And it runs on 225s. you can have them in a colour of your choice for a small fee if you like?? or standard silver if you want.
    Cool i may have to put some on to see what they look like
    Frm kent

3rd Gear

Status
    Bit of a drive,pic of bentleys

All going cheap lol

Reverse Gear

Status
    they do suit the S3 actually, may use the Bentleys then, i like that a lot

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

I got bentleys too, thought you were having those 18"s jules off Jimmy?

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by N8KOW View Post
    I got bentleys too, thought you were having those 18"s jules off Jimmy?
    Yeah i 99% am but till tyres are on i just need to check regarding rubbing and spacers required with them being 9" wide to get them away from coilovers.
    Don't tell him i was enquiring on here,he may get upset .
    But for winter wheels i'd put anything cheap on.

I'm also after some cheap 18's for my lads new 1.8t mk4 gti if you hear of any
    Last edited by evocos; 24th November 2009 at 13:43.

All going cheap lol

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

You just need 10mm spacer Jules, they are ET52.....here are 225/40/18s on TT 18" x 9s, or you could go 215/35/18s.....

Hope this helps