8P reverse camera...looks nifty.

M8, me and the missus rented Zohan recently, funniest thing seen this year. Adam Sandler is king IMO

And that was a quote from a Sandler film: "You can do eet, cut his freaking head off!" : Waterboy :happy:

lmfao, I watch it daily atm, its so fecking funny & there's some hotbots on there man, 1st few mins check those 3 birds, pheweeeeeeeee.

You can do Itttttttttt lmfao I thought was from one of his mates movies Deuce Bigs, lmfao also funny movies.

Audi OEM parts - Guildford AUDI quote:

Rear View Camera: 4L0-980-551B (£143.57)
Door Handle: 4L0-827-574-3FZ (£46.19)
Camera Retaining Clip: 4L0-980-553 (£2.20)
Tapping Screw: N-909-159-01 (£0.19)

Total £192.15

Audi OEM parts - Guildford AUDI quote:

Rear View Camera: 4L0-980-551B (£143.57)
Door Handle: 4L0-827-574-3FZ (£46.19)
Camera Retaining Clip: 4L0-980-553 (£2.20)
Tapping Screw: N-909-159-01 (£0.19)

Total £192.15

:hubbahubba:
Might have to have a short drive down the A3 to Guildford :idea:

Total from Kufatec for the 4 items above comes to 259.99 Euro, plus 14.28 postage.

At today's rates that is £247.

£440 for a rear view camera?!

Total from Kufatec for the 4 items above comes to 259.99 Euro, plus 14.28 postage.

At today's rates that is £247.

£440 for a rear view camera?!

yup! :keule:

If any child, dwarf or hobbit walks behind car when reversing they're on their own...

lol did anyone see the new 7 series on top gear last week, press the button when you get to a junction, shows cameras either side! WHY! :shrug:

lol did anyone see the new 7 series on top gear last week, press the button when you get to a junction, shows cameras either side! WHY! :shrug:

Because most 7 series drivers are too big, fat and lazy to lean forward to look out themselves.

If any child, dwarf or hobbit walks behind car when reversing they're on their own...

What about cats, cute little pussies that cant defend themselves? Or dogs maybe? our best friends?

Or maybe a really hot midget needs a ride to the next town, and she's willing to do ANYTHING to get there...think of the possible benefits you have from a rear view camera?

my-hot-midget-girlfriend.jpg
Hot midgets :happy:

??????????

does the rns-e have an auxillary input for video ?

as you can buy a reversing camera for the a3 that fixes in place of the number plate light , the camera also incorporates 2 leds to replace the missing numberplate lamp

cost including shipping is around £35 per item even cheaper if 10 or more are ordered

i personally wouldnt have one, dont see why its needed, same goes for the parking sensors, its a hatchback cmon its not that long just leadn out the car and judge it

Had the camera in my old car - lexus is250, pretty cool for impressing your mates with.
takes a bit of getting used to, but once you start using it you forget how to reverse normally..
im always whacking it in reverse, and then looking at the dash board to no avail in my wifes car.