Ibis White S3, Black styling pack

James.Asbri

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
Hi guys

Can't help but want an Ibis White S3 even though my car is less than 8 months old, I am seriously considering a visit to Cardiff Audi to see how much they will give me for mine. I have a rough idea in my head of the spec. but want to take a good look at a facelift model with the black styling pack with black (Sorry, couldn't think of a better word) alloys, is there anybody on here with this spec. that would be so kind in showing a few images?

Thanks!

James

640891594_NTGSn-M.jpg

640895977_M4KTs-M.jpg

:beerchug:

Oops, just worked out you wanted pics of the anthracite RS4 style alloys. Best I can do is this...

690692204_swE5y-M.jpg

690695705_f9fHc-M.jpg

Last edited:
Thats one awsome looking motor! Quite possibly the best photo I've seen on this forum aswel, really shows off that perfect car!

Whats the thoughts on the black styling pack on a Ibis White S3?

Thanks for the pictures, they do help alot! Did Audi fit those mirrors for you as standard or are they a retro fit?

Thinking of going for the Ibis White with black optics grill and leave the wheels as they are, for now!

I shouldn't really be changing the car but I hate it every single time I see an S3, a little bit jealous to say the least!

Thanks for the pictures, they do help alot! Did Audi fit those mirrors for you as standard or are they a retro fit?

Thinking of going for the Ibis White with black optics grill and leave the wheels as they are, for now!

I shouldn't really be changing the car but I hate it every single time I see an S3, a little bit jealous to say the least!

I hate to think how much £££ you'll have lost on your A3 in a matter of months.

Maybe go the whole hog and buy an R8? You'll be sick of the S3 this time next year no doubt :laugh:

Yes I know, thanks for reminding me but its my own fault for being soooo tight in the first place. . Lesson learned!

Wish I could afford an R8, certainly wouldn't be driving what I am now if I could, driven one though. . Simply stunning!

They were fitted when i bought the car, its easy enough to get them sprayed. I got mine sprayed on my last car

Ok thanks, not sure how to far to take the aggresive look. . Might just leave the mirrors as they are.