Badger5JMB Retrofits
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status

Ibis White S3, Black styling pack

Hi guys

Can't help but want an Ibis White S3 even though my car is less than 8 months old, I am seriously considering a visit to Cardiff Audi to see how much they will give me for mine. I have a rough idea in my head of the spec. but want to take a good look at a facelift model with the black styling pack with black (Sorry, couldn't think of a better word) alloys, is there anybody on here with this spec. that would be so kind in showing a few images?

Thanks!

James

MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

Follow me on Twitter

2. # ADS
    ADS

AUSmotive.com

Status

Oops, just worked out you wanted pics of the anthracite RS4 style alloys. Best I can do is this...

Last edited by Lima; 24th November 2009 at 03:51.
    AUSmotive.com // AUSringers.com

AUDI: MY10 S3 (8P3) / Nav+AMI / Sunroof / Blackout Grille / RS6 FBMFSW / PSS10s / Milltek TBE / APR HPFP / APR Stage 2+ tune

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Thats one awsome looking motor! Quite possibly the best photo I've seen on this forum aswel, really shows off that perfect car!

Whats the thoughts on the black styling pack on a Ibis White S3?

Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

Follow me on Twitter

5th Gear

Status
    Again i know you wanted black wheels but gives you an idea

Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Thanks for the pictures, they do help alot! Did Audi fit those mirrors for you as standard or are they a retro fit?

Thinking of going for the Ibis White with black optics grill and leave the wheels as they are, for now!

I shouldn't really be changing the car but I hate it every single time I see an S3, a little bit jealous to say the least!

Follow me on Twitter

Now running on Bentley's y'all

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by James (A3 SLine 09) View Post
    Thanks for the pictures, they do help alot! Did Audi fit those mirrors for you as standard or are they a retro fit?

Thinking of going for the Ibis White with black optics grill and leave the wheels as they are, for now!

I shouldn't really be changing the car but I hate it every single time I see an S3, a little bit jealous to say the least!
    I hate to think how much you'll have lost on your A3 in a matter of months.

Maybe go the whole hog and buy an R8? You'll be sick of the S3 this time next year no doubt
    A3 3.2 V6 S-Line | Brilliant Black | Full Votex Kit | 18" Cades Bern / 19" Bentley 5 Spokes in flat grey with 215/35 Falkens | Custom Code Remap
    V-Maxx coilovers | Remus exhaust | Pipercross Viper | Goodridge Brake Lines | RNS-E | Bluetooth | FBMFSW
    Previous VAGs: 99 S4 Biturbo | 06 Golf GT TDI | 08 A4 S-Line TDI PD140 | 02 Passat 4.0 W8
    Other toy: Suzuki GSX-R750 K3 Black/Silver

Leather arm rest for sale | S3 mirror covers for sale | 09 3dr tail lights wanted | Twin grills wanted PM me!

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Yes I know, thanks for reminding me but its my own fault for being soooo tight in the first place. . Lesson learned!

Wish I could afford an R8, certainly wouldn't be driving what I am now if I could, driven one though. . Simply stunning!

Follow me on Twitter

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by James (A3 SLine 09) View Post

They were fitted when i bought the car, its easy enough to get them sprayed. I got mine sprayed on my last car
    Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Ok thanks, not sure how to far to take the aggresive look. . Might just leave the mirrors as they are.

Follow me on Twitter