Chris NottVolks Autos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 51
  1. #1
    david_phillips95's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    538

    MV Sport S3 8P Downpipe Conversion

    Came across this downpipe, anyone seen this before? its a conversion that is a straight swap with your standard downpipe. This means you can rid yourself of the highly restrictive oem downpipe yet keep the oem look. Comes in at 499 which IMO aint bad. I emailed MV sport for more info:

    Thank you for your enquiry regarding a downpipe for your S3 TFSi.

    I can confirm that we do supply a 70mm downpipe and 100 CPSi sports cat to fit your car that you can use with the standard system. The design and components used give a considerable increase in flow and efficiency over the standard unit. When used with our tuned system we have seen gains of up to 28hp, but I don't currently have any figures for the standard system.

    This is a stock item for us and the price is 499 including vat.

    Here's some pics:



  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    V6Pete's Avatar
    Now running on Bentley's y'all

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    1,492
    From what I've seen the MV Sport stuff seems to be good quality, and good to see some more companies making these. They won't let on who are making these parts for them, but they are definitely a lot better than much of the competition from what I've seen.
    A3 3.2 V6 S-Line | Brilliant Black | Full Votex Kit | 18" Cades Bern / 19" Bentley 5 Spokes in flat grey with 215/35 Falkens | Custom Code Remap
    V-Maxx coilovers | Remus exhaust | Pipercross Viper | Goodridge Brake Lines | RNS-E | Bluetooth | FBMFSW
    Previous VAGs: 99 S4 Biturbo | 06 Golf GT TDI | 08 A4 S-Line TDI PD140 | 02 Passat 4.0 W8
    Other toy: Suzuki GSX-R750 K3 Black/Silver

    Leather arm rest for sale | S3 mirror covers for sale | 09 3dr tail lights wanted | Twin grills wanted PM me!

  4. #3
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    888
    Not really seen pics of the downpipe etc before but that is not nice, that restriction, and why it splits into two is silly. lve heard that that part is or should get a recall.

  5. #4
    david_phillips95's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    538
    the standard downpipe is really poor for performance but im sure it has its reasons for being designed like it is. i very much doubt there is a recall for the downpipe.

  6. #5
    Spin140's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Derbyshire, England
    Posts
    2,013
    Be good to see a picture of the Milltek item alongside the other 2, useful post thanks
    Wife - 12 BMW 320D 181 bhp, 8 Speed Auto, Melbourne Red, Heated Leather, privacy.
    10 S3 SB, Phantom, Buckets,Int light Pack, Privacy. (Sold)
    Golf GTi MK6 - Revo stage 2, ITG, Milltek Race TBE, AP Racing 4 pot BBK - Sold.
    10 S3 SB, Phantom, Buckets,Int light Pack, Privacy,Nav, Park sensors, 6 disc, Revo Stage 1, ITG Enclosed Intake - Sold
    BMW M135i F20 - Bloody good straight from the box !

    "Fast Cars are Safer...."

  7. #6
    david_phillips95's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    538
    the milltek dp is 3" bore and the mv sport dp is 2.75", the milltek will not mate up with your standard system without a custom made joining section thoough. After viewing the milltek catback vs the oem catback exhaust it made me realise the oem catback exhaust is pretty well designed, if you look at the picture below you will see the oem boxes are slightly larger and will be slightly more restrictive but the pipe diameters are similar to the milltek:


    I really like the tips on the standard exhaust and IMO i think there hard to beat, Before i came across this DP i would have ended up going with a TB system e.g milltek/blueflame but the only thing i never liked about these were the tips being larger and round unlike the smaller and oval oem tips. Looks like i will be going with the MV Sports Downpipe
    Last edited by david_phillips95; 24th November 2009 at 00:39.

  8. #7
    DaveS3Turbo's Avatar
    Sepang Blue S3

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,062
    Nice, good info. What tail pipes have you gone for on the milltek? Special 80mm?

    Any more picturs of the tailpipes?

    David
    2012 Porsche Cayman R Peridot Green MY12
    2011 Porsche Cayman S Basalt Black MY08

    2010 S3 Sepang Blue MY10
    2009 S3 Imola Yellow MY09
    2007 S3 Solar Orange MY08
    2005 A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line 200Bhp MY06 : Misano Red
    2003 A3 2.0Tdi Sport 140Bhp MY04 : Brilliant Black

  9. #8
    david_phillips95's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveS3Turbo View Post
    Nice, good info. What tail pipes have you gone for on the milltek? Special 80mm?

    Any more picturs of the tailpipes?

    David
    Sorry i think you have misread mate, i was just using that picture of the milltek to compare it to the standard system. I think those are the special 80mm tips tho.

    Cheers

  10. #9
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by david_phillips95 View Post
    the standard downpipe is really poor for performance but im sure it has its reasons for being designed like it is. i very much doubt there is a recall for the downpipe.
    No, maybe not a recall but close enough. Whenever there is a problem with these they quickly ask for it back and give a replacement no qs asked.

  11. #10
    timott's Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2
    Hi mate isnt this stuff manufactured by Scorpion exhausts?

    Quote Originally Posted by david_phillips95 View Post
    Came across this downpipe, anyone seen this before? its a conversion that is a straight swap with your standard downpipe. This means you can rid yourself of the highly restrictive oem downpipe yet keep the oem look. Comes in at 499 which IMO aint bad. I emailed MV sport for more info:

    Thank you for your enquiry regarding a downpipe for your S3 TFSi.

    I can confirm that we do supply a 70mm downpipe and 100 CPSi sports cat to fit your car that you can use with the standard system. The design and components used give a considerable increase in flow and efficiency over the standard unit. When used with our tuned system we have seen gains of up to 28hp, but I don't currently have any figures for the standard system.

    This is a stock item for us and the price is 499 including vat.

    Here's some pics:



  12. #11
    V6Pete's Avatar
    Now running on Bentley's y'all

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by timott View Post
    Hi mate isnt this stuff manufactured by Scorpion exhausts?
    They say apparently not... who knows though!?
    A3 3.2 V6 S-Line | Brilliant Black | Full Votex Kit | 18" Cades Bern / 19" Bentley 5 Spokes in flat grey with 215/35 Falkens | Custom Code Remap
    V-Maxx coilovers | Remus exhaust | Pipercross Viper | Goodridge Brake Lines | RNS-E | Bluetooth | FBMFSW
    Previous VAGs: 99 S4 Biturbo | 06 Golf GT TDI | 08 A4 S-Line TDI PD140 | 02 Passat 4.0 W8
    Other toy: Suzuki GSX-R750 K3 Black/Silver

    Leather arm rest for sale | S3 mirror covers for sale | 09 3dr tail lights wanted | Twin grills wanted PM me!

  13. #12
    timott's Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2
    Weird, was chatting to someone at show or online can't remember they said they were just Scorpion or something, like you said mate - who knows!

  14. #13
    V6Pete's Avatar
    Now running on Bentley's y'all

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by timott View Post
    Weird, was chatting to someone at show or online can't remember they said they were just Scorpion or something, like you said mate - who knows!
    The guy behind MV Sport is the guy who used to own Motech before it went pop, who were the main Scorpion distributors at the time.

    Not sure if this means Scorpion make the MV Sport stuff - they say not, if this just confused people?
    A3 3.2 V6 S-Line | Brilliant Black | Full Votex Kit | 18" Cades Bern / 19" Bentley 5 Spokes in flat grey with 215/35 Falkens | Custom Code Remap
    V-Maxx coilovers | Remus exhaust | Pipercross Viper | Goodridge Brake Lines | RNS-E | Bluetooth | FBMFSW
    Previous VAGs: 99 S4 Biturbo | 06 Golf GT TDI | 08 A4 S-Line TDI PD140 | 02 Passat 4.0 W8
    Other toy: Suzuki GSX-R750 K3 Black/Silver

    Leather arm rest for sale | S3 mirror covers for sale | 09 3dr tail lights wanted | Twin grills wanted PM me!

  15. #14
    Jamiekip's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    710
    I have the Miltek DP and Cat on my car mated to the OEM back box.
    Have done so for about 10 months. No problems and delivers a significant increase in performance, especially in the mid range.

    As mentioned the OEM back section is pretty free breathing.

    If you're going to do this why not go the 3" route and get the best flow?
    Don't be fooled thinking it's a nightnmare to mate with the OEM section, all exhaust fitters have 'shims' that alloow different diamteters of pipe to mate.


  16. #15
    PaulAr's Avatar
    S3 (8P)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    4,047
    So what difference would a DP swap make if you have REVO stage1 and no other bolt ons?

    cheers
    Paul
    Now:
    -MK2 Golf Gti 16V/VR6, Oak Green, Shrick, Intake, Decat, Kish Retrim, Lenso BSX..
    -BMW 335d Xdrive, Estoril Blue, fully loaded.

    Before:
    S3 (8P), Ibis, DSG, Milltek, SHARK

    BMW 320d M Sport
    S3 (8P), Sprint, REVO, H&R Springs, BBS CHs,

    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - REVO Stage1, Red.
    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - Std, Shadow Blue
    Civic Type `R`
    Golf MK4 GTi 18T - 200bhp, MTM ECU, Forge DV
    Golf MK3 VR6 - Cat Back
    Corrado VR6 - JAMEX
    Corrado G60 - JAMEX, BRM Charger rebuild
    etc....

  17. #16
    david_phillips95's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    538
    i think you would need to go stage two for it to make full use of the DP, although stage two is usually for cars with exhaust and an intake i would imagine you could get away with running a performance panel filter. At 50 to upgrade to stage two it would be worthwhile

  18. #17
    david_phillips95's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiekip View Post
    I have the Miltek DP and Cat on my car mated to the OEM back box.
    Have done so for about 10 months. No problems and delivers a significant increase in performance, especially in the mid range.

    As mentioned the OEM back section is pretty free breathing.

    If you're going to do this why not go the 3" route and get the best flow?
    Don't be fooled thinking it's a nightnmare to mate with the OEM section, all exhaust fitters have 'shims' that alloow different diamteters of pipe to mate.
    I thought about it but i would prefer to buy a DP that i can take out the box and fit instead of buying one and modding to make it fit. Also the MV sport is 2.75" vs 3" milltek so there is not as big a change going from the DP to cat back, i never fancied going from 3" to a standard cat back as i would imagine it would cause a pressure build up leading to extra stress and heat. Im guessing MV Sport have taken all the factors of the standard cat back into consideration and designed a DP to suit where as the milltek is designed for a 2.75" performance cat back.

  19. #18
    phil76's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SHEFFIELD
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by david_phillips95 View Post
    I thought about it but i would prefer to buy a DP that i can take out the box and fit instead of buying one and modding to make it fit. Also the MV sport is 2.75" vs 3" milltek so there is not as big a change going from the DP to cat back, i never fancied going from 3" to a standard cat back as i would imagine it would cause a pressure build up leading to extra stress and heat. Im guessing MV Sport have taken all the factors of the standard cat back into consideration and designed a DP to suit where as the milltek is designed for a 2.75" performance cat back.
    I cant see that been much of a problem though to be honest because even Oem exhausts have larger pipes meeting smaller pipes as shown where the restrictive flow issues are so you would think then there would be issues with pressure and heat build up.

    Have you got a link for there site by the way just wondering if they do anything for the porpers 2.tfsi quattro unlike all these millionaires with S3's


    Phantom Black S3,Giac stg 1,Evoms intake,Lamin-x
    (to do list,update signature pic)

  20. #19
    AuldReekie's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    766
    Quote Originally Posted by phil76 View Post
    I cant see that been much of a problem though to be honest because even Oem exhausts have larger pipes meeting smaller pipes as shown where the restrictive flow issues are so you would think then there would be issues with pressure and heat build up.

    Have you got a link for there site by the way just wondering if they do anything for the porpers 2.tfsi quattro unlike all these millionaires with S3's
    Phil, just a quickie mate. I have looked on their site (MV) but cannot see any specifics to VAG exhausts, but I know that one of the site sponsors on here put up a thread about them recently. Sorry can't remember who it was off the top of my head, but I will have a sniff about later for it.

    Edit: VAGTECH were the ones "A3 2.0 TFSI coming soon"
    Last edited by AuldReekie; 26th November 2009 at 12:49.

  21. #20
    ryanstewart9's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Surrey/Hants/Berks
    Posts
    447
    "If you ain't first, you're last!" - Ricky Bobby

    2008 A3 S-line 2.0 TDI PD140 (Pre-facelift)

  22. #21
    BOSSS3's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by david_phillips95 View Post
    Sorry i think you have misread mate, i was just using that picture of the milltek to compare it to the standard system. I think those are the special 80mm tips tho.

    Cheers
    They are the 80mm slash cut tips.
    2008 Audi S3
    REVO Stage 1

  23. #22
    phil76's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SHEFFIELD
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by AuldReekie View Post
    Phil, just a quickie mate. I have looked on their site (MV) but cannot see any specifics to VAG exhausts, but I know that one of the site sponsors on here put up a thread about them recently. Sorry can't remember who it was off the top of my head, but I will have a sniff about later for it.

    Edit: VAGTECH were the ones "A3 2.0 TFSI coming soon"
    Yeah that would be sound mate if you get chance


    Phantom Black S3,Giac stg 1,Evoms intake,Lamin-x
    (to do list,update signature pic)

  24. #23
    david_phillips95's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by phil76 View Post
    I cant see that been much of a problem though to be honest because even Oem exhausts have larger pipes meeting smaller pipes as shown where the restrictive flow issues are so you would think then there would be issues with pressure and heat build up.

    Have you got a link for there site by the way just wondering if they do anything for the porpers 2.tfsi quattro unlike all these millionaires with S3's
    Give them an email, they were quick to respond to my enquiry. If we could get enough interest we could ask if they would do us a discount for a group buy. I know of others who may be interested. Who do i need to get in touch with here to get permission for a group buy thread?

    Cheers Davie

  25. #24
    phil76's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SHEFFIELD
    Posts
    561
    Staz i should imagine or he should be able to point you in the right direction,and yeah have e-mailed them waiting for reply,cheers folks


    Phantom Black S3,Giac stg 1,Evoms intake,Lamin-x
    (to do list,update signature pic)

  26. #25
    david_phillips95's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    538
    Emailed MV Sport today about discounted prices if anyone is interested:

    Hi Davie

    Thank you for your email and your interest in our products.

    I can confirm that we would be more than pleased to offer your members a 10% discount on our products. This brings the price of the S3 downpipe down to a very attractive 449 including vat.

    Furthermore if you could get 2 or 3 members to purchase at the same time, we will stretch that to 15% or 424.00 including vat.

    I would also confirm that this is a stock item for us.

    If you have any more queries please just ask.

    Best Regards

    Mike
    MV Sport Sales Team

    Tel: 0845 505 5011
    Fax: 0845 505 5012
    www.mvsport-tuning.com

  27. #26
    akash_sky1's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Glasgow (Sheffield occas.)
    Posts
    1,209
    Will this fit the 2.0TFSI as well? I might be interested in one
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012


  28. #27
    david_phillips95's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by akash_sky1 View Post
    Will this fit the 2.0TFSI as well? I might be interested in one
    The S3 one wont fit, they are releasing a DP for the 2.0tfsi, if you enquire through their website you may be able to get a date for its release.

    Davie

  29. #28
    david_phillips95's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    538

  30. #29
    david_phillips95's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    538
    MV Sport have downpipes to suit the A3 2.0TFSI & S3 2.0TFSI see group buy for more info.

    Cheers Davie

  31. #30
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    24
    Not sure if any of you guys are interested but ive just had this full system fitted to my edition 30! It is a very nice and well made piece of kit although personally I find a little too loud!

  32. #31
    akash_sky1's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Glasgow (Sheffield occas.)
    Posts
    1,209
    By full system do you mean MV sport downpipe & TBE?
    Too loud?! lets see a vid...
    mines waiting in the parcel depot :_(
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012


  33. #32
    akash_sky1's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Glasgow (Sheffield occas.)
    Posts
    1,209
    i already have votex back box so mines louder then standard anyway..mostly outside. only concerned with the performance though
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012


  34. #33
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    24
    ill try and put a vid on tomorrow! I was only interested in performance too not interested in loud noise!! The thing is quick now! Especially with DSG!

  35. #34
    akash_sky1's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Glasgow (Sheffield occas.)
    Posts
    1,209
    what power do you think the 200ps engine with generic stage 1 map , MV DP & racecat plus votex rear would be pushing out? I would have guessed 260-270 brake?
    MTM claim 272ps from their stage 2 tune which involves remap & full TBE ( including a rather weedy looking DP which still has the two narrow forks in it)
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012


  36. #35
    akash_sky1's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Glasgow (Sheffield occas.)
    Posts
    1,209
    Ps Also currently I have the standard diverter valve which is commonly known to be pretty lame. Do you think the lower EGTs which would result from the much large DP/racecat will improve its life expectancy, as the turbo will run slightly cooler?
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012


  37. #36
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    24
    Not sure on any of your question to be honest mate, never looked at the KO3 set up! Sounds about right, power wise. Just as a reference, on the way back from MV sports, saw of a BMW 335i, he was sat right up my behind, see you later!
    Must also add, the guys at MV were second to none, thought i had a problem, turned out i didnt. They bent over backwards to help me!! A1! would use them again in a heart beat!

  38. #37
    akash_sky1's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Glasgow (Sheffield occas.)
    Posts
    1,209
    took mine to the garage today, but he realised its gnna take longer then expected to fit so cudnt do it today :-( also no gaskets have been provided to join the different sections which is surprising, gonna have to try call them and see whats goin on
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012


  39. #38
    Boydie's Avatar
    Boycie

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Greenisland, Co.Antrim
    Posts
    4,814
    I saw MV sport and their S3 at Edition 38 last year - looked like good gear!

  40. #39
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by akash_sky1 View Post
    took mine to the garage today, but he realised its gnna take longer then expected to fit so cudnt do it today :-( also no gaskets have been provided to join the different sections which is surprising, gonna have to try call them and see whats goin on
    Gasket????? it fits on to the turbo!! Make sure you look all through the packaging, i threw a piece away! luckily my previously life i was a hobo and found it in the bin!!!

  41. #40
    akash_sky1's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Glasgow (Sheffield occas.)
    Posts
    1,209
    Yeah had it fitted today, not got a chance to properly test it thru the gears though. Strangely at idle its quieter!! When there's any load on the engine at all though you can easily tell the centre silencers missing and can hear a nice reedy/bassy sound from it.
    Although limited drive so far you can deffo feel a bit more in the mid range.
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO