S3 vs Golf R vs Scirocco R

the wheelbase of the mk5/6 and Audi A3 8p is the SAME at 2578 mm. I think you should just join a mk6 golf forum mate if you love it that much!!

the wheelbase of the mk5/6 and Audi A3 8p is the SAME at 2578 mm. I think you should just join a mk6 golf forum mate if you love it that much!!

yes I know that...I am just trying to explain to you why what I mean by 'rolling'...it doesn't depend only from wheelbase...it's just the factor with the bigger heaviness..

it's not the love I have for golf...I don't care what are you saying.. I am just saying that after driving my golf 1.4tsi 122 and an a3 1.8T 160 hp the only thing that audi had was the power...nothing more...nothing better at braking,steering(its direction system was not accure),feel,friendliness,easy driving(although 1.8T),rolling,interrior's quality...and since R and S have many things in common in mechanical parts I would prefer the R..

bigger heviness , and direction system........both important factors to consider, when purchasing any vehicle. Also inflating rollers, anti dark giving beams, and of course golf spec. super heavy. spongey bump defeat system.........

bigger heviness , and direction system........both important factors to consider, when purchasing any vehicle. Also inflating rollers, anti dark giving beams, and of course golf spec. super heavy. spongey bump defeat system.........

I don't understand what you're saying..

I own an S3, Ive owned 2x MK5Gtis, and have recently driven a A3 3.2 and a Scirocco 20T, so although no expert, Ive a have a fairly good idea of contemporary small hot VAGs.

IMO they are all great cars, all slightly different, but all obviously related.

So unless VAG have had a brain fart and sprinkled some magic dust over the Golf R (which it shares a substanial percentage of its genetics and hardware with all of the above), I really cant see why or how it can be way ahead of its stablemates.
In fact I will bet my mankini its not.
In fact to suggest otherwise is nonsense IMO.

Cheers
Paul

I think either we need to learn Greek, or our pal here should learn some English!
Are you friends with the guy off Facejacker by any chance? the Iraq Tv guy? The F-KUP? The Duvdee? The Puc guy? LOL

nice car you got there....A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback
Lava Grey. Anthracite R32 rims
GIAC ''stg2'' map & flashloader. Neuspeed P-Flo Intake
OEM Diverter valve version 'D'
MV Sport DP & sports cat
Votex Kit , Schwarze Audi Rings
Alu Roof Rails
Black Leather/Alcantara, Bose etc. End of year- stop! OR S3 FMIC & Autotech & Engine mounts
?????

wowowow...where can I find an identical one?I am sure that your car is the only thing you care about so whatever I say to you won't change yor mind about legendary s3..so,bye bye