Engine cover when CAI fitted

A4_DTM

Reaction score
Does new facelift A3/S3 model have new smaller engine cover and air filter separated like on this picture ?

AWE_CCB_ONCAR_800.jpg

I know that TTS has it, does S3 have one also ?

Do engine mounts for cover on my nonfacelift model fit new engine cover ? What do they cost ?

I'm installing CAI like this on the picture and would also like to put on new engine cover so if you have part numbers please type them here :)

I still prefer something that is "bolt on", is there something like that ?

OMG - that is shockingly bad. I'd rather take the engine out and put holes in my floor aka Fred Flinstone style than have to cover the engine with that. :lmfao:

For the price,the Evoms is really poor.

No effort at all put into bending that piece of sheet steel,and it reflects that.

Nasty,but not especially cheap.

Didnt S3GG state on another thread that the new TTS or TTRS is a straight fit? OP - have a search on that username. The faceflift is defo the same as up to 2008.

Edit: Post here.

Last edited:
Can someone look in ETKA for part no. of TTS cover ? Tnx

Thanks for the compliments guys :crying:

;)

I didnt realise it was yours,so no infact its growing on me:salute:,might look better painted or with a badge or just some detail on it but then again

lol Don't worry about it, I partly posted it up without saying that it's mine to hear honest reactions. I am considering using the grey insert from my engine cover on it as it looks a million times better like that. I just never get around to that stuff though.

Can someone look in ETKA for part no. of TTS cover ? Tnx

TT-S cover won't fit mate, it's was tried when the TT-S first came out.