3 door sportback

Will do, cheers

The rails are available for a retrofit, just case of if you've got the kahoonas to drill into the roof, I've fitted a few sharkfins which requires the roof holes, just coated with anti rust numerous times, let dry & used sikaflex or some sealant to hold back any water, not one problem so far.

You would have to be absolutely spot on with your drilling though, but saying that, they might have already marked the holes on the inside of the roof panels or under the rail channels on the roof.

The rails are available for a retrofit, just case of if you've got the kahoonas to drill into the roof, I've fitted a few sharkfins which requires the roof holes, just coated with anti rust numerous times, let dry & used sikaflex or some sealant to hold back any water, not one problem so far.

You would have to be absolutely spot on with your drilling though, but saying that, they might have already marked the holes on the inside of the roof panels or under the rail channels on the roof.

Done a search and found the thread, think I'll live without them, dont fancy drilling holes in the roof :laugh:
If I were to have a new car, rails would deffo be on the options list :thumbsup: