TT Rims on a Sportback

B111COR

Reaction score
Anyone got pics of the MK2 10 spoke 18x9 TT rims on a Sportback, Red car would be a bonus :)

not a sportback or red im afraid but will give you some idea?

16112009015.jpg

16112009013.jpg

16112009012.jpg

thought i was :happy: ive dropped the front while i was changing the wheels, the rear coilovers are a nightmare tho as i will have to remove the spring to get the cup out to adjust it so thats a weekend job, i only collected the car sat and was raining when i put the wheels on but i wanted them on! 10mm spacers and slight stretch tyre did the trick, cheers for the help.

Do they need 10mm spacers all round or just on the rear? They 225/40/18's i assume too?

They look nice and chunky on an A3!

10mm just on the front really to clear it from the shock, i havnt got any spacers on the back i need 10mm tho just to make it match the front, yes they are 225/40/18

Cheers, lookin good Dan, my only concern is its a daily driver, mostly by the wife :ohmy: dont know how long the rims would last with stretched tyres:banghead:

Wheels look great, really suit the A3, Im going for a set for my A3 when the funds allow:3sadwalk:Do you notice any difference in the ride with the 18" alloys and stretched tyres and is there aryy rubbing? Im going to be going from the sport 17" to these, and as you mentioned they just need a 10mm spacer and then fit straight on, I take it you need longer wheel bolts as well? cheers.

I had 215/35/19 on a 9J, no probs whatsoever....

Does the stretched tyre still give some rim protection? I usually go for a tyre with nice chunky sidewalls, last tyres were Goodyear GSD3's, no kerbing with them

N8KOW, how often do people steal your caps? :)

I live in an apartment, so I have underground secure parking. But mosside in manchester is where I go shopping, and its in the GHETTO, those red dices got stolen there SUPRISE SUPRISE