Interior Lights Mod Completed

madluke

In pursuit of audiness:)
Reaction score
Finally i managed to put all in and got some pics (they are very dark and not good quality - dont know why). Big Big tanks to toby cruise for his very useful tread about this mod. Very happy with result. Only thing which is annoying - color of leds - very hard to find matching colors.

P1020015.jpg

P1020017.jpg

P1020018.jpg

well it is easy as far as you know what you are doing (toby's guide). im doing it again soon for one of guys from here. It changes car look so nicely. To be honest I always prefered night driving (long journeys abroad rocks) and with this little mod now is even nicer.

Can you link to his guide?

Cheers dude, i like it

have to agree, very nice pics indeed. cant wait to get mine and "attempt" this.
Did you already have the interior light pack installed?

I have seen Lukes car and it does look very good. So good infact Luke is going to be doing the same to my car when i get it back.:friends:

If any body needs the puddle lights and footwell lights , i have the boxed brand new from Audi.RRP 6.50 each
You can have them for £10 + postage ! for the lot ...

If any body needs the puddle lights and footwell lights , i have the boxed brand new from Audi.RRP 6.50 each
You can have them for £10 + postage ! for the lot ...

Have you posted anything recently when you haven't tried to sell one of the parts from your old car :whistle2::nyah: