The wrong 19" wheels Help!!

mike1628

Reaction score
Hello all

I need some guidance and advice

I have these wheels:
http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/sh...ate/1231096883 :hubbahubba:

I had them on my leon + bora they cost me a small fortune and they are 5x100 [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]19 X 8.5 et 35 they are rare as rockin horse sh*te and they are georgeous.

You cannot buy them anymore, and i would like to keep them instead of buying a new set but i am fully aware we have 5x112 now, they are too wide with spacers and wobbley bolts (ive been told)

Does anyone know if i can get them re-drilled or what process or where i can take them to see if someone can adapt them to fit my car if not i will be forced to sell them :blownose:

Please jim can you fix it ????

You have heard correct, they wont fit, spacers will push them out to ET25 at the least and thats way too much poke! There are a few places that will re-drill for you thats for sure but even at ET35, you will still be pushing it unless you do some heavy arch mods. I'm sure you cant buy these in ET45 anyway so you also stuffed if you buy new.

If you run 215/35/19s on them, and get negative camber via adjustable top mounts. Then you'll have this effect:

SickGolfGTI2.jpg

Otherwise no it won't work and you'll get rubbin rubbin rubbin.

N8

Cheers N8

Lee

Thanks i feared you would say that :crying: but thank you for the advise

And lovely picture nate but i did not want to go that low anyways so i guess im selling them! does anyone have any interest in the 8l section

Thanks again guys

They are nice though eh